Digital Marketing Service for Medical Tourism in India – Are you a healthcare professional looking for marketing help, or ways to improve your online marketing strategies? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
As experts in the field of Digital marketing, I have completed 8+ Client project in Medical Tourism field. Now I am well aware of online marketing for medical tourism, I know that which online marketing platform works good and which target location / country and keywords to getting conversion leads.
I am Expert at Driving Highly Targeted Traffic on Your Website And Delivering Higher ROI and help you get more on the existing spends by optimizing your campaigns for better performance.
- Best Platform for Medical Tourism Marketing is – Google Search Ads
- Best Countries for : Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, South Africa etc.
Call for free digital marketing help: 9915337448, skype: oli-jee
Growth rate of Medical Tourism in India
The Indian healthcare industry is growing rapidly and is expected to become a $280 billion (more than ₹17 lakh crore) industry by 2022.
India is a good location to receive medical treatments and considered a leader in promoting medical tourism. At an approximate growth of 30% each year. India has become a popular hub of medical tourism, attracting a large number of foreign patients every year.
The reason behind such happening is a rare combination of advanced facilities, skilled doctors, and low cost of treatment.
With the global recognition of India’s skill in the medical sector, Medical Tourism in India has taken giant strides in the past few years.
With one of the lowest costs and high standards of health care services, Medical Sector in India is fast attracting people from diverse and remote corners of the world.
Must Read: Future Scope of Medical Tourism in India
Table of Contents
What is Medical Tourism:
Medical tourism can be defined as the process of traveling to different countries (outside theresidence) for receiving medical care. “riginally, the term referred to the travel of patients fromless developed countries to developed nations in pursuit of the treatments not available in their homeland
Medical Tourism in India:
India is growing as a popular Medical tourism destination as it has tens of thousands of skilled physicians and nurse practitioners. “ver the last t’o decades, the economic boom in India has led to the building of medical facilities and infrastructure that rival the very best that ‘estern medical care that the ‘est has to offer
- Cosmetic surgery (breast, face, liposuction)
- Dentistry (cosmetic and reconstruction)
- Cardiology Lcardiac surgery (by1pass, valve replacement)
- Orthopaedic surgery (hip replacement, resurfacing, knee replacement, @oint surgery)
- Bariatric surgery (gastric by1pass, gastric banding)
- Fertility Lreproductive system (IF, gender reassignment)
- Organ, cell and tissue transplantation (organ transplantationN stem cell)
- Eye surgery
- Diagnostics and check ups
Attract and convert more customers.
Find your target audience
Let us help you speak to your ideal audience and stop wasting your limited budget on underperforming ads. Our advertising specialists will help you reach the right audience affordably.
Attract qualified leads
Stop waiting for prospects to find you. Attract them with paid advertising campaigns that engage and convert. You really can get more leads when you need them – with the right strategies.
Automate your marketing
For our most successful clients, adding personalized automated marketing campaigns to targeted advertising campaigns compounds their effectiveness – and ROI.
Convert leads into sales
From product-market fit analysis to heat maps, A/B testing and click-tracking, our team knows how to optimize for conversion. We help you extract extra value at every step of your funnel.
Digital Marketing Strategy for Medical Tourism
This shows that video marketing could work better than other forms of content to convert traffic and leads with more efficiency. The hospital facilities should look to create video content based on patient stories, interviews, and others.
Medical tourism is one of the quickest and largest growing industries in the world. As the number of uninsured people and those with high deductibles continue to go up, many of them opt to be treated outside their native land, where they can manage to pay for the treatments they need in a timely fashion.
Medical Tourism in India offers low cost, or cost effective, medical treatments with no waiting lists and accessibility of skilled and experienced doctors so medical tourists around the globe are flocking like never before.
Now day’s expectation is that Medical Tourism will continue to grow up at a rapid rate of speed and continue offering medical treatments to tourist at a fraction of the cost they can get it at home for.
Digital Marketing Strategy for Medical Tourism
If you are a hospital, clinic or individual doctor looking to reach more patients, then digital marketing must be an important part of your growth strategy.
Newspapers, Hoardings, print ads, TV and Radio are already used extensively by hospitals and even some clinics, to be able to reach patients and convey information about their services and expertise. While TV ads are very expensive (and rare) for hospitals, print and radio have limited shelf-life and poor targeting.
Key areas where digital marketing can boost your medical brand.
How We Help Grow Your Practice
We help you acquire new patients using:
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION & REPUTATION MANAGEMENT
Organic search (SEO) is still a great way to drive qualified warm leads to your site – but not if you don’t rank well for terms your ideal patients are searching for. We ensure that you are. Period.
This is where your warm leads live – people who are searching for exactly what you do. By paying to show up above organic results, you claim that prized screen space for your business.
Facebook allows you to target your ideal patient by their interests and behaviors: where they live, how much they make, what magazines they read and which celebrities they follow. It’s an extremely accurate way to target new leads, and it learns the more you use it.
When people visit your site and don’t request a consultation, we use retargeting to show them your message again – and entice them to come back and finish what they started. It’s a simple way to remind busy people to come back.
Automatic, segmented email campaigns allow you to follow up with leads who don’t book their requested consultation or who skipped it, send them valuable information and offers, and request referrals and repeat purchases after their procedures.
At every step of your “lead to patient” funnel, there is an opportunity for leakage. We plug those leaks to get you optimal conversion – from lead to consult and consult to patient.
Keywords Research on the patient’s needs
Social media in Meidical Tourism (Facebook & Twitter)
It pays to be social. The value of earned media is increasing faster than you can think up a catchy hashtag.
Our expertise can help build your reputation in all the right places, with daily, image-rich posts across social platforms, interaction with users to drive engagement, rapport-building with influencers and lead generation through promoted posts and tweets.
- Declaration of Identity
- Identity through Association
- User-initiated Conversation
- Provider-initiated Conversation
- In-Person Interaction
PPC – Google Adwords in Medical Tourism
PC or Pay per Click is one of our core elements of our SEO services as they generate traffic so easily. Well, in this smart tech and competitive era, every business especially the small ones should go for the PPC services.
There are number of reasons to have a PPC service for your business like it can deliver more profit to your business in less time, right audience reach and remarkable brand recognition.
PPC can also be called as a well-planned approach as it is up to the latest trends and will bring unique innovations to your brand name.
The experts at SEO Raisers will thoroughly examine your brand’s presence on Google altogether considering your budgets. From petite business hubs to multinational ecommerce brands, we have the right strategies for them.
Our listing for Pay per Click includes:
- Local Paid Search
- PPC Optimization
- Goal creation
- Banner & Display Advertising
- Account management
- PPC Campaign Management
- Keyword research and targeting
- Detailed reporting
ORM – Online Reputation Managment for Medical Tourism
Online Reputation Management (ORM) has gained importance with the emergence of social networking outlets, where consumers can communicate their views on companies, brands, services etc.
It is no more a one-way process that can be managed by your brand managers; it has become a two-way communication channel. You have to maintain a clean image and reputation, if you want to be in the reckoning, in a highly competitive online market.
Why Online Reputation Management?
ORM is of great importance as:
- Your company’s or brand’s reputation can come under attack from any angle, anytime
- Your website, blog, forum or anything online can be easily tarnished with a hit and run poster
- A single negative campaign with no validity can malign and taint the reputation and integrity of your brand or product that you’ve built over a long time, in a few hours
- A short negative video on YouTube can damage to your short-term and long term profits
- A rumor on Facebook or Twitter can hurt your image beyond repair
SEO – Orangin Search Results for Medical Tourism
|SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. This is the process of structuring a web page so that it is found, read, and indexed by search engines in the most effective manner possible.
Before asking why SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is so
important to the success or otherwise of our websites, let’s consider a few facts. When people surf the internet, they are typically looking for specific information.
- Very few people will look beyond page 2 of the search results returned.
- Whatever niche or market you are in there is going to be competition.
- If your website isn’t on page 1, your competition stands a far better chance of getting the sales.
- Even if you are targeting the exact key phrases the surfer is searching for, there could still be thousands, even millions of hits.
So, if you wish to run any form of online business, your primary role in life is to get recognized by the major search engines. SEO is really the only way to do that.
The only way is app
There’s an app out there for just about anything – so why not your hospital? Apps offer a level of engagement that mobile websites can’t. For existing customers, apps encourage brand loyalty and optimise revenue.
For new customers, they help to position your brand as current and customer-focused. We design and develop apps that not only create an additional mobile booking channel, but also help you to showcase facilities, upsell amenities, promote packages and offer customised local experiences.
Some of the other advantages include –
- Specialty treatment
- Treatment-cum-leisure destination
- Availability of medical experts
- Low-cost consulting fee
- Low treatment cost
- No waiting period for treatment
- Availability of advanced equipments
The most well-known medical services that are growing at a faster rate in India and are also included as a part of medical tourism advantages. These treatments are –
- Eye surgery
- Spine surgery
- All types of bone and joints treatments
- Cosmetic surgeries
- Blood vessel treatments
- Stomach related treatments
- Heat related treatments and surgeries
- Ayurveda treatments and therapies
- Dental treatments
- Ear, nose and throat (ENT)
- Laser hair removal treatments
- Hair implants and treatments
- Spa and beauty treatments
- Infertility Treatments
India also offers traditional methods of alternative treatments that include –
- Meditation and Yoga
- Music Therapy
- Aroma Therapy
- Pranic Healing
Advantages/Benefits of Medical Tourism India
India has best qualified professionals in various fields, in fact many Indians are currently working at Top positions with best companies and organizations around the world.
As to the Medical Facilities and Amenities in India, one can say that Indian doctors and hospitals both are on par with International standards and are yet very cost effective compared to its International counterparts. The medical treatments are conducted by most competent doctors and at hospitals with world class Medical Facilities at low costs.
State of the art Hospitals along with the best qualified doctors are undoubtedly the best attraction for any patient to get his / her treatment in India. Apart from this, the cost advantage factor [lowest charges compared to western countries] works like a Icing on the cake.
Patients or tourists gets to experience the best infrastructure, the best possible Medical treatment facilities, at most competitive prices. Because of this factors, Medical Tourism Industry in India is Booming at a very aggressive rate, leveraging its cost advantage and top quality treatments. India is regarded as one of the best and the cheapest medical tourism destination because of its cheaper rates for quality surgical treatments.
List of Treatments
- Dental Care
- Eye Care
- Heart Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Ayurvedic Therapies
- Yoga and Meditation
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Health Check Up
- ENT Care
- Neuro Surgery
- Genitourinary Care
Medical tourism is a digital opportunity
Medical tourism is a big opportunity for Indian hospitals due to the favorable economics. At the same time, the NRI or foreigner who comes to India finds great value in terms of treatment, because the costs are much less compared to their country of origin, without any decrease in quality of service. In some cases like Africa (Nigeria, Botswana, Zambia), the facilities are not available in the persons country, and medical tourism is a big draw in these regions.
In other cases as in the Middle East/Gulf region (Dubai, Muscat, Doha, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia etc) there are a large diaspora of Indians who would prefer to get treatment in India with their family around them to support them during the illness. Some gulf regions like Oman have a large community of arabs who have close friendship with Indians, and are more comfortable with Indian doctors and nurses.
Medical tourism from the US/UK and other developed countries can be driven due to long waiting time for surgeries, or due to the cost involved when the insurance does not cover the illness.
Cosmetic surgeries and similar procedures are also a big draw, as many medical tourists do not have insurance to cover non essential treatment in their home countries. In some cases the “medical tourist” is primarily a tourist who is looking to relax and travel during their recuperation time. Many patients who come to India for medical tourism are concerned about cleanliness, safety and privacy of their condition/illness.
Statistics of Digital Marketing in Medical Tourism Healthcare
- Over 40% of consumers say that information found through social media affects the way they deal with their health
- People in the age group of 18 to 24-year-olds are more than 2 times likely than 45 to 54-year-olds to discuss health-related things on social media.
- 90% of respondents, aged from18-24 years said they would trust medical information shared people on their social media networks
- 19% of owners of a smartphone have at least one health app on their phone. The most popular types are weight, diet, and exercise apps
- According to MedTechMedia, 31% of healthcare professionals use social media for professional networking.
- About 60% of the doctors say social media improves the quality of care delivered to patients.
- Google’s Think Insights has shows 119% year-over-year increase in YouTube traffic to hospital sites.
Top 7 Countries For Medical Tourism
- India. For patients in need of cardiac and orthopedic surgeries, India is growing in medical travel popularity. …
- Singapore. With a healthcare system that ranks sixth in the world according to the World Health Organization, Singapore attracts thousands of international patients each year. …
- South Korea. …
- Bulgaria. …
Which place of India is famous for medical tourism?
Mumbai. The fastest growing medical tourism destination in India, Mumbai has several super specialty hospitals, Research and Diagnostic center for orthopaedic, and weight loss surgeries. Mumbai is famous for its cosmetic surgery and Ayurveda treatments.
- medical tourism marketing strategy
- marketing medical tourism
- medical tourism business plan
- how to market medical tourism
- marketing strategy for medical tourism in india
- medical tourism business plan ppt
- how to promote medical tourism
- medical tourism business model
Thanks for reading 🙂