Sales Funnel Expert & Consultant
If you are looking for Sales Funnel Expert / Consultant for your Online Business, I am very sure, you want to more sale and leads for your business with automation.
Myself Surjeet Thakur, Professional Certified Sales & Leads – ClickFunnels Consultant and Expert – I have been working since 2015 to till now.. and served more then 120+ clients from India, USA, UK, Canada and developed 750+ funnel / landing pages for my clients worldwide.
That Convert Your Visitors Into Leads And Then Customers
for Sales Funnel services you can contact through
whatsapp chat & call : 09915337448
A marketing funnel is a way of breaking down the customer journey all the way from the “awareness” stage (when they first learn about your business) to the “purchase” stage (when they’re ready to buy your product or service).
(Leads/Sales Funnel Flow)
Sales Funnel Expert convert leads into clients and automate the process
More people coming on websites does not mean more people are buying your product and services. if you really want to increase your product sale, then you have a Sales Funnel Strategy Consultant.
Table of Contents
Our Expertise area:
- Sales/Leads Funnel Consulting & Automation
- Sales/Leads Funnel Creations/landing pages
- Sales Funnel Landing Page/email template creations
- Sales/Leads Funnel Online Marketing
ClickFunnels Designs Landing pages Samples:
Funnel Creation Software:
- Instapage – Landing Pages boost your sale 400%
- Unbounce – Create custom landing pages with Unbounce—no coding required.
- Customize Sales Funnel Creation
Without customers you can’t run any business. you need to have customers who are willing to pay for your product or service. But, how do you go about finding these customers? You need to have leads who will then turn into prospects, who you can finally convert into customers.
Let’s set you up with the perfect: Sales Funnel
- Sales Funnel – ROI based
- Lead generation funnel
- Affiliate marketing funnel
- E-commerce funnel
- Info product sales funnel
- Membership funnel
- Webinar funnel
- Shopify integrated funnel
- Coaching business funnel
- Agency or freelancer funnel
- Blogging or influencer funnel
- Brick and mortar business funnel
- Or any other type of business
Best Describes Your Business/Service?
- Online Courses
- Video Courses
- Agency / Freelancer
- Information Products
- Coaching / Consulting
- Network Marketing
- Local Small Business
- B2B Lead Generation
- Blogging / Affiliate
Software & Platforms for Sales / Leads Funnel Automation:
World’s #1 Funnel Software / Platforms
- zapier.com – Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Clickmagick – It helps you to scientifically track and optimize allyour marketing, all in one place … … and get more leads, conversions and revenues from
the same traffic you’re already getting.
- Teachable – Build a course, build a brand, build a business. Here is what Teachable can do for you.
- Thinkific – Thinkific’s powerful, all-in-one platform makes it easy to share your knowledge, grow your audience, and scale the business you already love.
- ScreenFlow – Video editing and screen recording
- Mindmaster – MindMaster, a full-featured collaborative mind mapping and brainstorming tool
- Instamojo – Collect payments, create free online stores, ship products, get loans and more to power your business
- ConvertKit – Share what you love to connect with your followers and grow your business.
GetResponse Email Marketing – All-in-one online marketing solution to help you grow your business. Try free for 30 days. Grow your lists, increase conversions, and engage your audience.
- Aweber – Looking for free email marketing software? Get started with AWeber for free today – no credit card required and no time limit.
- MailChimp – Mailchimp is the All-In-One integrated marketing platform for small businesses, to grow your business on your terms. It’s easy to use
- Pabbly – Get access to business critical applications like form creation, email marketing, billing, automations and much more in one single package.
- FreshDesk – An online cloud-based customer service software providing helpdesk support with all smart automations to get things done faster.
- Udemy – The World Already Learning On Udemy! Find the right instructor for you. Any topic,
- Hellobar – Convert visitors into customers with Hello Bar.
Sales Funnel is the easiest, “all-in-one”, solution for your business.
- More Leads
- More Sales
- More Seats Booked
- More Impressions
- More Revenue
- … The list goes on 🙂
- Increase conversion rate. When people move down a business’s sales funnel, their number will reduce, but the people who stay are the ones who are more likely to pay for your offerings. …
- Predict sales volume. …
- Identify problem areas.
- Step 1: Understand Lead Quality. …
- Step 2: Develop Your Definition of an MQL. …
- Step 3: Implement Lead Scoring. …
- Step 4: Optimize the Stages of Your Sales Funnel.
- Clarify your mission. …
- Break the mission into specific goals. …
- Sell to customer needs. …
- Create and maintain favorable attention. …
- Sell on purpose. …
- Ask, listen, and act.
What is funnel marketing?
A marketing funnel is a way of breaking down the customer journey all the way from the “awareness” stage (when they first learn about your business) to the “purchase” stage (when they’re ready to buy your product or service)
A proper lead generation funnel will help you to streamline your entire conversion process.
What is lead generation strategy?
Lead generation describes the marketing process of stimulating and capturing interest in a product or service for the purpose of developing sales pipeline. Lead generation often uses digital channels, and has been undergoing substantial changes in recent years from the rise of new online and social techniques.
Why marketing funnel is important?
It helps you improve on the ways you can grow your business.
By understanding the sales funnel, you will have increased feedback on what strategies can help you grow your sales. Perhaps you noticed that potential clients in the Decision section choose to purchase another product because of your pricing.
Stages of Funnel:
- Lead capture
- Marketing qualified lead
- Sales qualified lead
Proper lead management is focused on three pillars that serves as the backbone of your lead generation funnel. This includes:
- Lead Capture
To generate great results from your lead capturing efforts, you will need to understand the critical components particularly the Product you are marketing, the Message or the Presentation that you are sending out to prospects, and the channel from where all engagement will take place.
- Lead Qualification
Not all leads captured are viable or qualified as a sales-ready lead. So it is important that the prospects undergo lead qualification to determine if the lead can become a true marketing or sales-ready lead, which eventually can become an opportunity, or if the prospects needs further nurturing.
- Lead Nurturing
Lead nurturing is a process that gives marketers good insight on how to deliver the right kind of messages to the right kind of people at the proper time. This involves conversations, engagements and opportunity marketing from you sales and marketing group to determine interest, intimacy and intent insights from your prospects and leads.
What is Sales Funnel?
The sales funnel (also known as a revenue funnel or sales process) refers to the buying process that companies lead customers through when purchasing products. The definition also refers to the process through which a company finds, qualifies, and sells its products to buyers.
Benefits of having a sales funnel:
As I have already mentioned having a well thought out and efficient sales funnel can be very beneficial to your business, and your help you achieve your own sales goals. Here are some of the major benefits that I can think of.
- Helps in lead prioritization
- Allows you to disregard leads that do not have value to you.
- Helps marketers to engage and nurture leads based on which stage they are in the funnel
- Accurate sales funnels will help you to forecast sales for the next month, quarter or sometimes, year.
- Enables the sales team to be focused on their goals, and makes the entire process more transparent.
Tools for Sales Funnel Management
- CRM – Customer Relationship Management
- Email Tracking Software
- Scheduling Software