Digital Marketing Service for Medical Tourism in India – Are you a healthcare professional looking for marketing ideas, or ways to improve your online marketing strategies? If so, you’ve come to the right place. As experts in the field of Internet marketing, PPCChamp has compiled this article to educate you on the topic of online marketing for Medical Tourism, healthcare providers, and other medical offices.
Must Read: Future Scope of Medical Tourism in India
With the global recognition of India’s skill in the medical sector, Medical Tourism in India has taken giant strides in the past few years. With one of the lowest costs and high standards of health care services, Medical Sector in India is fast attracting people from diverse and remote corners of the world.
Call for free consulting: 9915337448, skype: oli-jee
Statistics of Digital Marketing in Medical Tourism Healthcare
- Over 40% of consumers say that information found through social media affects the way they deal with their health
- People in the age group of 18 to 24-year-olds are more than 2 times likely than 45 to 54-year-olds to discuss health-related things on social media.
- 90% of respondents, aged from18-24 years said they would trust medical information shared people on their social media networks
- 19% of owners of a smartphone have at least one health app on their phone. The most popular types are weight, diet, and exercise apps
- According to MedTechMedia, 31% of healthcare professionals use social media for professional networking.
- About 60% of the doctors say social media improves the quality of care delivered to patients.
- Google’s Think Insights has shows 119% year-over-year increase in YouTube traffic to hospital sites.