"What's Hot?" and "What's Next?"
Digital marketing trends 2017 – Search, Mobile, Social, Display and Video will be seen as emerging trends of Digital Marketing that will dominate across industries and it will lead to proven ROI over any other marketing platforms.
Digital marketers are predicting thatwill be the marketing trends for next year.
- Marketing automation
- Increasing mobile usage
- increasing complexity of the purchase decision
- Social conversion is coming
- New payment methods are on the rise.
- Conversion optimization has high ROI.
- Growth hacking will continue to evolve.
- Content creators are more necessary than ever.
- Social media marketing including Social CRM and Social Customer Care
- Wearables (e.g. Apple Watch, activity trackers, augmented reality)
- Virtual Reality
Table of Contents
2017 looks to be a great year for online marketing:
- Video ads will start dominating.
- App indexing will lead to an explosion of apps.
- Mobile will completely dominate desktop.
- Digital assistants will lead to a new kind of optimization.
- Virtual reality will emerge.
- Wearable technology and the Internet of Things (IoT) will pave new ground.
- Advertising will become more expensive.
- Native advertising.
- Lead ads.
I think that the big focus will be on marketing automation and particularly mobile customer experience. I also think that many companies still need to have ‘a plan’ to integrate digital into daily business life or simply fall behind their competition.
It is heard that for promoting content & gather leads for the B2B industry will be there. Through this, users will promote any piece of content that supports their sales or growth of their business directly to potential clients.
Few of the latest hot topics in digital marketing are:
1. Mobile Commerce will become an everyday reality in 2015
2. The Direct-to-Consumer (D2C) Model will Shake Up the Retail and Manufacturing Industries
3. Wearables will become a big part of the Mobile Equation
4. The Hybrid Marketing Technologist Role Will Continue to Grow
more information contact us