Top 10 Best IELTS Coaching Center in Chandigarh – Are you planning to book your seat for IELTS exam? If Yes, then you have to go through this list comprising the top IELTS institutes in Chandigarh. We have selected some top institutes for you according to their working pattern and results. IELTS Coaching in Chandigarh – IELTSLearning is the best IELTS Coaching Institute in Chandigarh.
Ielts 7+ Bands In Four Weeks The best Ielts Coaching Institutes in Chandigarh India 7+Bands Guaranteed,Expert Staff Covers All Modules,Free Demo! Call at 9878873446 and get 25% flat discount.
Table of Contents
Call for Free IELTS Coaching demo Class: 9878873446 –
These Chandigarh based IELTS coaching institutes are ranked on various different factors such as skilled trainers, Infrastructure, Students per batch, Teaching methods, results of each batch etc.
In this Article we have taken the superior responsibility to assist you selecting best IELTS Coaching institute in Chandigarh based upon their teaching skills.
Naturally, if you are seeking for an IELTS coaching in Chandigarh, then you must have planned to go in a best institute who can return the worth of your money Invested.
In IELTS exam, scoring high bands are important and different band scores vary according to the places or countries you want to visit.
What is IELTS?
The international English language testing system (IELTS) is the world’s most popular English language proficiency test for higher education and global migration, with over 2 million tests taken in the last year.
Here we have 10+ top most leading Institutes in Chandigarh for IELTS training.
What is the purpose of the IELTS test?
The IELTS General Training module is intended for candidates who are going to English-speaking countries to complete their secondary education, to undertake work experience or training programmes not at degree level, or for immigration purposes to Australia, Canada and New Zealand.
What is the highest score in IELTS?
IELTS 9-band scale. You will be given a score from 1 to 9 for each part of the test – Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. The average produces your overall band score. You can score whole (e.g., 5.0, 6.0, 7.0) or half (e.g., 5.5., 6.5, 7.5) bands in each part of the test.
When did IELTS start?
A revision project for the Speaking Test was launched in 1998 and the revised IELTS Speaking Test was introduced in July 2001. New assessment criteria for the Writing Test were operational from January 2005.
Locations and test dates
Test takers can take IELTS in more than 140 countries and in over 1,000 locations.
There are up to 48 test dates available per year. Each test centre offers tests up to four times a month depending on local demand.
The Academic version is available on all 48 dates per year and the General Training version is available on 24 dates.
There used to be a minimum time limit of 90 days before which a person was not allowed to retake the test. However this restriction has been withdrawn and currently there is no limit for applicants to retake the test.
here in Chandigarh punjab – lots of students comes from near by town and cities.. like: mohali, panchkula, kharar, zirakpur, Ambala Cantt, Dera bassi, Dhanas, Naya Gaon, Mullanpur, New Chandigarh, Patiala, pinjore, kalka, solan, shimla etc.
Call for free IELTS Exam Advice: 9878 873 446
Top 10 IELTS Institutes in Chandigarh with Fees Details
1. IELTS LEARNING – IELTS Learning is one of the most leading IELTS Coaching institute in Chandigarh. Here you will study about the tactics of breaking an IELTS exam. At this Institute you will get best faculty, weekly mock tests, Problem solving sessions etc.
This Institute is a work oriented Institute. Both Brilliant and Average students will get the inspirations to bring high bands in the IELTS test.The IELTS Learning is rapid growing Institute and can be accessible from any corner of Chandigarh.
They provide all the mandatory Infrastructure and many other IELTS related facility to the students for getting good score in this exam.
IELTSLearning – Call for Free Demo Class: 9878873446
Location– SCO: 54-55, 3rd Floor, Sector 34 A, Chandigarh
Contact Number– 9878873446, 9878375376
Why IELTS Learning for IELTS Coaching?
Qualified and Experienced Faculty– At IELTS learning, all staff are highly qualified with minimum of 7+ years of IELTS teaching experience. Moreover, they work hard to make the student clear about every module and make them capable to drive better results.
- Best Methodology for Exam– Here you will get every trick of clearing the exam in minimum time.
- Best study Material– IELTS Learning has best study material which further make them confident in every aspect of test clearance.
- Good Study Environment– Along with best coaching they provide a good study environment so that every child can free to express themselves with no fear.
- Daily classes with regular Practical Sessions– You will get daily classes without any delay or wait because IELTS Learning is open for 6 days in a week.
- Regular weekly Mock Tests– A Mock Test will be given on every weekend to judge the level of pupils and then shift them to the next level of English Study.
- Personal Attention to each student– Every student will be monitored personally in this institute because every student is special for them
What you will Learn at IELTS Learning?
As the ILETS test is divided into four modules. Here you will learn about all the 4 modules in detail.
- Module 1- Listening
- Module 2- Reading
- Module 3- Writing
- Module 4- Speaking
IELTS Coaching Address:
Location– Sco: 54-55, 3rd floor, Sector 34 A, Chandigarh
Contact Number– 9878 873 446
Course Duration – At IELTS Learning, the total duration of the course depends upon the aptitude of the students. They do not believe in wasting unnecessary time of students.The general duration of the course if 1-2 months.
Specialty – The main speciality of this Institute is easily accessible, Highly qualified staff facility. Situated in sector 34. The Best platform for those who want to enhance their communication skills or passionate about language learning.
For more information click http://www.ieltslearning.in/
2. Surbhi Academy – Ielts Coaching Academy
Course Duration: The normal duration for both IELTS & PTE classes at Surbhi Academy Chandigarh is for 1 month. The courses are divided into modules and special attention is given to those module in which a student is week so as to attain maximum possible overall IELTS band / PTE score
Fee at Surbhi Academy:
Surbhi Academy offers both IELTS & PTE courses at their Chandigarh centre. The fee for IELTS is Rs. 8,000 for 1 month course. If a student has certain band requirements or he wishes to pursue his training for more than 1 month, then 2 month option is available at Rs. 15,000 and 3 month at Rs. 21,000.
Fee for PTE at Surbhi Academy Consultants is Rs. 10,000 for 1 month and Rs. 15,500 for 2 months course.
- Location: Sector 34-A, Chandigarh.
- Contact Number: +91- 9915109266, 9878375376
- Ielts Coaching in Chandigarh – Surbhi Academy
Speciality: Located on the ground floor in a big showroom space at Sector 34 in Chandigarh, Surbhi Academy has state-of-art spacious classrooms for IELTS and PTE training.
3. British Counsel
Course Duration: Course duration is for 6 week (1.5 months). However option of 1 month or 2 months is also available. The class timing is 9:00 to 6:00 everyday.
- Location 1: SCO 68-69-70, Level 3, Sector 17-C, Chandigarh.
- Location 2: SCO 421-422, Level 1, Sector 35-C, Chandigarh.
- Contact No: 0172-5077499, 5077477, 85690-85691.
- Other Centres: Mohali.
IELTS Course Fee at British Counsel, Chandigarh: They have a full course for the duration of 6 weeks i.e. one and a half month. The fee for 6 weeks is Rs. 16,800.
In case you want to attend only (24 classes) for 1 month, then the fee is Rs. 14,800.
Speciality: Record IELTS band of past students. Trained and dedicated faculty.
4. Touch stone
Course Duration: The duration of IELTS course over here is for 4 weeks (1 month) but it can be extended upto 8 weeks if the student wants to study more.
- Location 1: SCO 88-89, Level 4, Sector 17-C, Chandigarh.
- Location 2: SCO 60-61, Level 3, Sector 17-A, Chandigarh.
- Contact No: 0172-5000060.
- Other Centres: Mohali, Patiala, Ludhiana, Jalandhar & Baddi.
IELTS Fee at Touchstone Chandigarh: The fee for 1 month course is Rs. 14,900 and that for a 2 month course is Rs. 21, 500.
Speciality: Well known IELTS coaching center with good results. A security fee of Rs. 400 is kept in addition to the course fee which is refunded after the course completion. They have large batches of students in each class.
The above mentioned Institutes are the Top 5 IELTS Coaching Institutes in Chandigarh. Each Institute has its own batch timings according to the number of students in each batch. It is entirely your choice where you want to join to proceed your IELTS training, but make sure that you choose the best.
IELTS Coaching Institute in Chandigarh (Punjab) India.
IELTS test structure
There are two modules of the IELTS:
- Academic Module and
- General Training Module
There is also a separate test offered by the IELTS test partners, called IELTS Life Skills:
- IELTS Academic is intended for those who want to enroll in universities and other institutions of higher education and for professionals such as medical doctors and nurses who want to study or practise in an English-speaking country.
- IELTS General Training is intended for those planning to undertake non-academic training or to gain work experience, or for immigration purposes.
- IELTS Life Skills is intended for those who need to prove their English speaking and listening skills at Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) levels A1 or B1 and can be used to apply for a ‘family of a settled person’ visa, indefinite leave to remain or citizenship in the UK.
The IELTS test has four parts
- Listening: 30 minutes (plus 10 minutes’ transfer time)
- Reading: 60 minutes
- Writing: 60 minutes
- Speaking: 11–14 minutes
The test total time is: 2 hours and 44 minutes.
Listening, Reading and Writing are completed in one sitting. The Speaking test may be taken on the same day or up to seven days before or after the other tests.
All test takers take the same Listening and Speaking tests, while the Reading and Writing tests differ depending on whether the test taker is taking the Academic or General Training versions of the test.
Listening for IELTS
The module comprises four sections, with ten questions in each section. It takes 40 minutes: 30 – for testing, plus 10 for transferring the answers to an answer sheet.
Sections 1 and 2 are about everyday, social situations.
- Section 1 has a conversation between two speakers (for example, a conversation about travel arrangements)
- Section 2 has one person speaking (for example, a speech about local facilities).
Sections 3 and 4 are about educational and training situations
- Section 3 is a conversation between two main speakers (for example, a discussion between two university students, perhaps guided by a tutor)
- Section 4 has one person speaking about an academic subject.
Each section begins with a short introduction telling the test taker about the situation and the speakers. Then they have some time to look through the questions. The questions are in the same order as the information in the recording, so the answer to the first question will be before the answer to the second question, and so on.
The first three sections have a break in the middle allowing test takers to look at the remaining questions. Each section is heard only once.
At the end of the test students are given 10 minutes to transfer their answers to an answer sheet. Test takers will lose marks for incorrect spelling and grammar.
Reading for IELTS
The Reading paper has three sections and texts totaling 2,150-2,750 words. There will be a variety of question types, such as multiple choice, short-answer questions, identifying information, identifying writer’s views, labeling diagrams, completing a summary using words taken from the text and matching information/headings/features in the text/sentence endings.
Test takers should be careful when writing down their answers as they will lose marks for incorrect spelling and grammar.
Texts in IELTS Academic
- Three reading texts, which come from books, journals, magazines, newspapers and online resources written for non-specialist audiences. All the topics are of general interest to students at undergraduate or postgraduate level.
Texts in IELTS General Training
- Section 1 contains two or three short texts or several shorter texts, which deal with everyday topics. For example, timetables or notices – things a person would need to understand when living in an English-speaking country.
- Section 2 contains two texts, which deal with work. For example, job descriptions, contracts, training materials.
- Section 3 contains one long text about a topic of general interest. The text is generally descriptive, longer and more complex than the texts in Sections 1 and 2. The text will be taken from a newspaper, magazine, book or online resource.
Writing for IELTS
The Writing paper has two tasks which must both be completed. In task 1 test takers write at least 150 words in about 20 minutes. In task 2 test takers write at least 250 words in about 40 minutes.
Test takers will be penalised if their answer is too short or does not relate to the topic. Answers should be written in full sentences (test takers must not use notes or bullet points).
- Task 1: test takers describe a graph, table, chart or diagram in their own words.
- Task 2: test takers discuss a point of view, argument or problem. Depending on the task, test takers may be required to present a solution to a problem, present and justify an opinion, compare and contrast evidence, opinions and implications, and evaluate and challenge ideas, evidence or an argument.
IELTS General Training
- Task 1: test takers write a letter in response to a given everyday situation. For example, writing to an accommodation officer about problems with your accommodation, writing to a new employer about problems managing your time, writing to a local newspaper about a plan to develop a local airport.
- Task 2: test takers write an essay about a topic of general interests. For example, whether smoking should be banned in public places, whether children’s leisure activities should be educational, how environmental problems can be solved.
The speaking test is a face-to-face interview between the test taker and an examiner.
The speaking test contains three sections.
- Section 1: introduction and interview (4–5 minutes). Test takers may be asked about their home, family, work, studies, hobbies, interests, reasons for taking IELTS exam as well as other general topics such as clothing, free time, computers and the internet.
- Section 2: long turn (3–4 minutes). Test takers are given a task card about a particular topic. Test takers have one minute to prepare to talk about this topic. The task card states the points that should be included in the talk and one aspect of the topic which must be explained during the talk. Test takers are then expected to talk about the topic for 2 minutes, after which the examiner may ask one or two questions.
- Section 3: discussions (4–5 minutes). The third section involves a discussion between the examiner and the test taker, generally on questions relating to the theme which they have already spoken about in Section 2.
Brand Score Table
|Listening raw score (Academic and General Training)||39–40||37–38||35–36||33–34||30–32||27–29||23–26||20–22||16–19||13–15||10–12||7–9||4–6||3|
|Reading raw score (Academic)||39–40||37–38||35–36||33–34||30–32||27–29||23–26||20–22||16–19||13–15||10–12||7–9||4–6||3|
|Reading raw score (General Training)||40||39||38||36–37||34–35||32–33||30–31||27–29||23–26||19–22||15–18||12–14||8–11||5–7|
Contact Us for more details of IELTS : 9878873446
IELTS Learning – English Education Academy
SCO 54-55, 3RD Floor, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh
Mobile: 9878873446, www.ieltslearning.in
Top Searches ielts institute in chandigarh:
- Ielts Coaching in Chandigarh
- ielts institute in chandigarh sec 17
- ielts institute in chandigarh sec 34
- best institute for ielts in chandigarh
- best ielts coaching center in chandigarh
- ielts coaching centres in chandigarh
- IELTSLearning chandigarh
- IELTS chandigarh
- ielts coaching chandigarh chandigarh
- Top Ielts Coaching institute in Chandigarh