Digital Marketing Services – PPCChamp is the best Digital Marketing Services company in Chandigarh, India.
In Today’s scenario, everybody wants to deal online.
There might be plenty of users who don’t know how to establish a successful online campaign and if few already knew about it, they don’t know how to get business from that campaign.
There are ample of Digital marketing services companies who provides all digital marketing or we can say online marketing solutions.
But those users who are looking for digital marketing services, but can’t get the most precise results, they have to study about the concept.
At least they should get a rough idea about what they want for their online business and which thing would be better for their online presence.
This article is for those who are eager to learn about Digital Marketing and its associated other services.
The most common questions of some innocent users are:
- Why we need Digital marketing services?
- What would be the consequences of these services?
- Why we should hire a reliable firm for digital marketing?
- Who will work for our online presence?
- Is there any need to make my business online?
- How to target the potential customers?
- Which service will be suitable for my online business?
Lets delve into the more details of this article and clear all the concepts one by one.
When you are going to market your website on the Internet, you have to be aware of the fact that the competition in this channel is very high.
Before going for digital marketing, one should clear the concept that digital marketing is not only SEO marketing. SEO comes under digital marketing.
It is mandatory to understand the need of Digital marketing services in the growing world.
Lets understand the Need/ Reasons of Digital Marketing for any business:
Table of Contents
What is digital marketing?
Digital marketing is a term used to describe the integrated marketing services used to attract, engage and convert customers online. Digital marketing utilizes multiple channels such as content marketing, influencer marketing, SEO, social media and online advertising to help brands connect with customers and uncover performance of marketing programs in real-time.
The channels that make up digital marketing include: Web sites, Social media platforms, Banner placement, email marketing, mobile marketing, SEO, pay per click campaigns, Web TV, SMS, billboards and anything else with a digital foundation.
When you are not able to know what to do and how to do?
- When you are totally blank regarding your agendas and goals, and you want someone to assist to achieve your business goals.
- When you don’t have enough manpower to build a good strategy for your business. Creating assets for digital marketing requires a blend of technical and creative strategic marketing savvy that is rarely found outside of major marketing departments and agencies. If you and your team avoid creating content because you don’t have confidence in your skills, or if you are outsourcing it piecemeal to various vendors, you may be damaging your brand, dragging down your SEO, and disappointing your potential customers.
- Specialization: – When you don’t have specialization in a particular field.
I find that companies without a digital strategy (and many that do) don’t have clear strategic goals for what they want to achieve online in terms of gaining new customers or building deeper relationships with existing ones.
And if you don’t have goals, you likely don’t put enough resources to reach the goals and you don’t evaluate through analytic whether you’re achieving those goals.
You won’t know your online market share
Customer demand for online services may be underestimated if you haven”t researched this. Perhaps more importantly, you won’t understand your online marketplace:
the dynamics will be different to traditional channels with different types of customer profile and behavior, competitors, propositions and options for marketing communications. See online marketplace methodology post.
Existing and start-up competitors will gain market share
If you’re not devoting enough resources to digital marketing or you’re using an ad-hoc approach with no clearly defined strategies, then your competitors will eat your digital lunch!
You don’t have a powerful online value proposition
A clearly defined online customer value proposition will help you differentiate your online service, encouraging existing and new customers to engage initially and stay loyal.
You don’t know your online customers well enough
It’s often said that digital is the “most measurable medium ever”. But Google Analytics and similar will only tell you volumes not sentiment. You need to use other forms of website user feedback tools to identify your weak points and then address them.
You’re not integrated (“disintegrated”)
It’s all too common for digital to be completed in silos whether that’s a specialist digital marketer, sitting in IT or a separate digital agency. It’s easier that way to package digital marketing into a convenient chunk. But of course it’s less effective. Everyone agrees that digital media work best when integrated with traditional media and response channels.
Digital doesn’t have enough people/budget given its importance
Insufficient resource will be devoted to both planning and executing e-marketing and there is likely to be a lack of specific specialist e-marketing skills which will make it difficult to respond to competitive threats effectively.
You’re wasting money and time through duplication
Even if you do have sufficient resource it may be wasted. This is particularly the case in larger companies where you see different parts of the marketing organization purchasing different tools or using different agencies for performing similar online marketing tasks.
You’re not agile enough to catchup or stay ahead
If you look at the top online brands like Amazon, Dell, Google, Tesco, Zappos, they’re all dynamic – trialing new approaches to gain or keep their online audiences.
You’re not optimized
Every company with a website will have analytics, but many senior managers don’t ensure that their teams make or have the time to review and act on them. Once a strategy enables you to get the basics right, then you can progress to continuous improvement of the key aspects like search marketing, site user experience, email and social media marketing.
So that’s our top 10 problems that can be avoided with a well thought through strategy. What have you found can go right or wrong?
Benefits of Digital Marketing Services:
- Global reach – a website allows you to find new markets and trade globally for only a small investment.
- Lower cost – a properly planned and effectively targeted digital marketing campaign can reach the right customers at a much lower cost than traditional marketing methods.
- Trackable, measurable results – measuring your online marketing with web analytics and other online metric tools makes it easier to establish how effective your campaign has been. You can obtain detailed information about how customers use your website or respond to your advertising.
- Personalisation – if your customer database is linked to your website, then whenever someone visits the site, you can greet them with targeted offers. The more they buy from you, the more you can refine your customer profile and market effectively to them.
- Openness – by getting involved with social networking and managing it carefully, you can build customer loyalty and create a reputation for being easy to engage with.
- Social currency – digital marketing lets you create engaging campaigns using different types of rich media. On the internet these campaigns can gain social currency – being passed from user to user and becoming viral.
- Improved conversion rates – if you have a website, then your customers are only ever a few clicks away from completing a purchase. Unlike other media which require people to get up and make a phone call, or go to a shop, digital marketing can be seamless and immediate.
- Level playing field: Any business can compete with any competitor regardless of size with a solid digital marketing strategy. Traditionally a smaller retailer would struggle to match the finesse of the fixtures and fittings of its larger competitors. Online, a crisp well thought out site with a smooth customer journey and fantastic service is king – not size.
- Reduced cost: Your business can develop its online marketing strategy for very little cost and can potentially replace costly advertising channels.
- Simple to measure: Unlike traditional methods you can see in real time what is or is not working for your business online and you can adapt very quickly to improve your results. For measuring traffic to your site you can use Google Analytics to measure specific goals you want to achieve for your website or blog and most packaged email marketing solutions provide good insight into how many people are opening, reading and converting from your emails
- Real time results: you don’t have to wait weeks for a boost to your business like you would have to waiting for a fax or form to be returned. You can see the numbers of visitors to your site and its subscribers increase, peak trading times, conversion rates and much more at the touch of a button.
- Refinement of your strategy: Basically anything that you capture in your customer journey can be reported on and honed for greater success at the fraction of the cost of traditional marketing. After all, how annoying is it to get a couple of forms returned from a mailshot. Marketing online enables you to refine your strategy at any point in time and see any improvements or opportunities for further refinement almost instantaneously.
- Brand Development: A well maintained website with quality content targeting the needs and adding value to your target audience can provide significant value and lead generation opportunities. The same can be said for utilising social media channels and personalised email marketing.
- Far greater exposure: your business can be seen anywhere in the world from one marketing campaign, the cost to do this using traditional methods would be considerable. Plus once you have optimised the key word search content in your website you should see a long-term return on your investment and will be fairly low cost to maintain your ranking.
- Viral: how often do your sales flyers get passed around instantly by your customers and prospects? Online, using social media share buttons on your website, email and social media channels enables your message to be shared incredibly quickly, just look how effective it is for sharing breaking news. However a word of caution, bad news can travel much quicker so make sure you have a risk management strategy to tackle negative press as soon as it is circulated.
- Not Intrusive: I know most people hate receiving sales mail shots or phone calls at inconvenient times on stuff that they have little interest in. Online people get the choice to opt in or out of communications and often it is relevant because they were the ones searching for it in the first place. Also, have you ever got frustrated receiving a regular email on a topic that interests and adds value to you? Nor me so don’t underestimate the power of market segmentation and tailored marketing.
- Greater engagement: With digital marketing you can encourage your prospects, clients and followers to take action, visit your website, read about your products and services, rate them buy them and provide feedback which is visible to your market. So it doesn’t take long for good publicity to enhance the prospects of your business.
- Digital Marketing Connects You with Consumers on the Internet – Gone are the days when people scan through volumes of phone directories or browse through pages upon pages of broadsheets to look for information about a product or service. Now, at least 80% of consumers use the Internet to make their search for information a whole lot easier and convenient.
- Digital Marketing Generates Higher Conversion Rates – Through this channel, you’ll be able to reach out to targeted audiences, generate leads and achieve as much as 24% increase in conversion rates
- Digital Marketing Saves You Money – Gartner’s Digital Marketing Spend Report described how small business owners are already getting such benefits from digital marketing, with as much as 40% reporting considerable savings generating from their efforts.
- Digital Marketing Enables Real-Time Customer Service – This real-time response mechanism offered by digital marketing can give a big impact on the success of your business according to a report from eMarketer.
- Digital Marketing Connects You with the Mobile Consumer – Digital marketing can help you tap this gargantuan market, now that mobile marketing generates up to 34% of all organic traffic. According to eMarketer, mobile technology is also influencing the buying behavior of these consumers.
- Digital Marketing Helps Generate Higher Revenues – As mentioned earlier, consumers need 6 touch points before they are convinced to buy, but if they do they would spend as much as 4X any other types of customers – and that’s really good for business!
Importance of Digital Marketing Services:
The five most important elements of a digital campaign consist of mobile considerations, organic search, social media marketing, content marketing and lead nurturing. All of these elements combined make up a cohesive digital marketing strategy.
How you define these elements have a direct correlation on a successful campaign.
- Mobile Considerations – 90% of consumer transactions are started on one device and finished on another. (Neil Mohan, Google) Further, in 2014, smartphone and tablet sales grosslyoutnumber pc sales. Learning what is possible with mobile and marketing to those users are crucial in today’s digital world. Every aspect of your digital marketing campaign should reflect mobile considerations.
- Organic Search– Consumers get wanted information online through a variety of methods, the most prominent being search engine results. The first part of getting your website in front of potential customers and clients is to correctly optimize your website. Optimizing your website correctly will help the search engines identify what your site is all about, and how it relates to what the user is looking for. Implementing a solid organic search strategy will increase your website’s visibility within the search engines and help drive more traffic to your website, increasing your potential for a variety of positive opportunities.
- Content Marketing– Content is a major driving factor in a digital marketing strategy. Utilizing a blog on a site is a great way to help provide visitors with fresh and relevant content. This will help lead to an increase in site visitors, user engagement, which both work to drive conversions. Creating new and impactful content for your website also creates business authority. Through proper content marketing strategies, you can establish recognition as a leader within your business vertical.
- Social Media Marketing– Social media marketing is a great medium for a business to build and increase brand presence throughout the Internet. It also provides a very powerful tool to share information and distribute content about products and services. Utilizing a variety of social media platforms creates new opportunities to interact and connect with potential customers and clients.
- Nurturing Website Visitors & Email Marketing– Statistics say that only 1-3% of website visitors make a buying decision the first time they come to a website. When your digital marketing campaign is driving qualified traffic to your website, what do you do with the remaining 97% of visitors who did not buy from your site the first time around? This is where a strategic email marketing campaign helps to provide an ROI to your company. Marketing research shows that over 65% of consumers are inclined to make a purchase in association with a well planned email campaign. Remember, the majority of emails opened today are opened via mobile device so be sure that all email-marketing efforts are mobile-ready.
- Provides Better Chances for Conversion
Perhaps the single best and most important reason why your digital marketing campaign needs targeted traffic is conversion – to generate sales. That’s the ultimate goal for any business website and corresponding digital marketing efforts to drive traffic.
As mentioned earlier, even if you have tons of website traffic going through your virtual doors on a daily basis but not of them ever converts into sales or leads, then all your digital marketing efforts – and the investments that go with them – are simply flushed down the drain.
- Gives Better Chances for Repeat Sales
Targeted website visitors finding what they need from the content of your website and online channels, will most likely go back to your website for second helpings of the good stuff you can offer. If they have purchased anything during their first visit, there is a greater possibility that they will purchase more of what you can offer during their subsequent visits.
- Helps Increase Your Page Rankings
Targeted traffic is a quality traffic, which not only increases your sales, but improves your branding and your online reputation as well. With this high level of credibility among targeted users, you and your site will eventually be branded as an authority and a reliable source in your respective niche. This will give your website more opportunities of generating back links from relevant websites.
As discussed before on previous articles related to Search Engine Optimization (SEO), a good flow of targeted traffic reinforced by incoming links is a surefire ingredient in helping your website rank higher in Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs). These are the kinds of ingredients search engines like Google loves and will reward you with good rankings.
- Ensures Your Business Survival
If your website is likened to a brick-and-mortar business establishment, site visitors can represent the number of people that passes through the doors of the business on a daily basis. Some of these entering your store or establishment really don’t know what they are looking for and would simply look around, sorting through items you have on sale, trying to look for things that they deemed worthy enough to buy.
In many cases, these types of people just come and go without making any purchases.
- Awesome Business Reputation: Long lasting relationships and a good business reputation thereon can be built through effective interaction and prompt replies to consumer’s communication.
There are carious categories of Digital Marketing Services:
- Email marketing
Being one of the earliest forms of digital marketing, it includes delivering personalized or targeted messages at the correct time. For example, brands like Amazon, Flipkart, etc. deliver emails that are tailored to meet the user’s requirement.
- SEO (search engine optimization)
Well, it is the most general type of Digital marketing which is used to increase the website’s visibility across the search engines. There are various techniques involved in this process ranging from on-site technical analysis and improvement, to blogging, link-building and content creation.
- PPC (pay per click)
It is better known as Paid Search. In this process paid adverts are typically placed to the right or above of the ‘organic’ search results. The cost will depend on the competitiveness of the keyword you’re bidding on.
- Social Media
It is all about managing a brand’s image across multiple social channels including Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Linkedin and many others. This type has become greatly popular, mature and complex over the last few years.
- Online Advertising
Don’t confuse it with PPC! This involves the process of advertising on others website. For example, you can buy a banner space on popular website, paying the website owner for the same.
- Viral marketing
It is a perfect blend of various elements of the marketing. Generally, it always involves publicizing an element of content across multiple channels. It may include videos on Youtube, blogs, email marketing, as well as some traditional elements, all with goal to assure that the content grabs the attention of the market and spreads naturally through online communities.
- Text messaging
Besides, the aforementioned online marketing components, it is the widely used Digital marketing type. Especially, with the exponential rise in usage of smartphones around the world has enhanced the dependency on them for quick and timely information.
Scope of Digital Marketing Services:
Digital Marketing is so much more than E-Commerce and the only way for someone who is interested to learn about it. In future, probably every business will be online for taking the advantage of digital Marketing services. The businesses includes:-
- Real Estate
- Education( all institutes and colleges)
- Online stores
- E-commerce Businesses
- Movers and Packers
- Tour and Travels
- Health Care centres
- Tech Support
- Boutique and Parlours
- Departmental Stores and many other…
Best Digital Marketing Services Company in India
There are tremendous aspects of digital marketing services, PPCChamp – Digital Marketing & Consulting Company is one of the leading digital marketing services company, prefer to work on creative strategies.
We provide white hat services at an affordable cost and our firm is known for its reasonable services. To get more information, contact us today!