Digital Marketing Education and Career Scope in India – Digital marketing is still at its initial phase in India. Most of the companies are still thinking to adopt the medium while many top brands have already rolled their digital marketing campaign.
Digital Marketing booming high with 30% growth rate
Digital Marketing is the future of Marketing that will help to boost the sale and meet ROI (Returns On Investment (finance)) weathers its a startup or a well established market leaders.
While all other industries are struggling with a growth rate of 5 to 10 %, digital media industry is booming high with 30% growth rate.
But the most remarkable point is that this growth rate is not going to be stagnant in the coming years. Scope for digital marketers in India will only get bigger and better in the years to come.
You might feel the need to know as to why is this so and in fact there is nothing wrong in researching something before you dive into it.
Table of Contents
JOBS OPPORTUNITIES FOR DIGITAL MARKETING
As you have noticed Digital Marketing is trending and every business is moving towardWeb Marketing. On an average a user is spending 5 to 6 hours on their smartphone, Tablet Devices and Tablet Market.
Everyday a new startup is coming in the market with excellent project which is creating huge growth in market. Since business is growing, the demand of Digital Marketers will also increase. As per the latest survey report over 30% jobs in india is for Digital Marketing. This data on the image will give you a glimpse of the market share.
Seeing the large number of youth population in India(More than 40% of total population of India, around 460 millions youth is there, in which 333 millions are literate) and the rising technology savvy young generation, corporate will be more than happy to engage the target audience and spread their products & services among them via digital media.
Digital Marketing BOOM in India
Digital marketing is a booming industry. You will have to work with the analytical part of a website. You need to implement the SEO, PPC and CRO strategy. You have to track the visitors and implement the strategy according to the need of the project. You have to do all the client handling and the reporting.
Digital Marketing have vast area where you can chose your career for specific area or as a Digital Marketer with covering all terms of Digital marketing like, SEO, SMO, SEM,SMM, Content Marketing, Email Marketing.
SCOPE OF DIGITAL MARKETING IN INDIA
India is one of the largest emerging countries in Digital marketing. Its population of mobile and internet users is growing day by day. Global brands are inflowing in to Indian markets with host of opportunities. As per experts 1.5 lakhs jobs will be available in this sector by 2016. Increased use of mobile and internet and flourishing E-commerce businesses have contributed significantly in the rapid growth of Digital Marketing.
Increased use of mobile and internet and flourishing E-commerce businesses have contributed significantly in the rapid growth of Digital Marketing. Digital Marketing is not new, its been around. In the initial phase SEO is digital marketing”. Now Digital marketing mix has many more channels.
Thus there will be a Big Change in coming future.
- While in many countries Digital Media course has emerged as one of the mainstream degree but here in India it is still under the control of digital media agencies who took the initiative to teach people on Digital Marketing with live projects.
- Many of the premier business schools are in a positing (of course seeing the demand) to run the digital marketing program. But most of them are running short of the quality faculties.
- Few MBA schools like http://www.ilead.net.in/digital-marketing.html run short program on digital marketing. But the true feedback and testimonials are yet to get.
Career growth in Digital Marketing:
Most of the digital marketing courses and education programs are designed to produce graduates with advanced expertise in digital marketing. After successful completion of any university digital marketing program, student will find employment in middle to top management positions in large corporate or small charities, in modern e-businesses or public sector organizations.
Digital marketing is the way of the business world for the future and the opportunities are vast. According to Mafoi, nearly 10,000 social media jobs will be created in India by 2012 and all the big brands like Sony, Canon are there to hire them.
There are many advantages of digital marketing, including:
1. It’s more affordable to deploy than traditional marketing and advertising
2. Digital marketing goes from planning to execution more quickly.
3. Digital marketing gives fans/viewers/readers a chance to share your content.
4. Digital marketing campaigns are easier to attach to other campaigns.
5. Digital marketing campaigns have longer shelf lives.
6. It’s easier to change or stop a digital marketing campaign after it starts.
7. Digital marketing gives the brand more time and space to tell its story.
Here are the most useful advantages of digital marketing:
1. Digital Marketing Connects You with Consumers on the Internet – Gone are the days when people scan through volumes of phone directories or browse through pages upon pages of broadsheets to look for information about a product or service. Now, at least 80% of consumers use the Internet to make their search for information a whole lot easier and convenient.
2. Digital Marketing Generates Higher Conversion Rates – Through this channel, you’ll be able to reach out to targeted audiences, generate leads and achieve as much as 24% increase in conversion rates.
3. Digital Marketing Saves You Money – Gartner’s Digital Marketing Spend Report described how small business owners are already getting such benefits from digital marketing, with as much as 40% reporting considerable savings generating from their efforts.
4. Digital Marketing Enables Real-Time Customer Service – This real-time response mechanism offered by digital marketing can give a big impact on the success of your business according to a report from eMarketer.
5. Digital Marketing Connects You with the Mobile Consumer – Digital marketing can help you tap this gargantuan market, now that mobile marketing generates up to 34% of all organic traffic. According to eMarketer, mobile technology is also influencing the buying behavior of these consumers.
6. Digital Marketing Helps Generate Higher Revenues – As mentioned earlier, consumers need 6 touch points before they are convinced to buy, but if they do they would spend as much as 4X any other types of customers – and that’s really good for business!
digital marketing will benefit your business by:
- Business owners can reach targeted customers who spend as much as 23% of their online time looking for information.
- Digital marketing increases conversion rates by 24%!
- 40% of small business owners report saving money with digital marketing as opposed to traditional marketing.
- Digital marketing enables real-time customer service to generate bigger revenues, retain more customers, and create new satisfied consumers.
- It connects you to the 91% of adults in the US who have their mobile devices close to them and within reach at all times.
- Digital marketing strategies generate as much as 2.8X better revenue growth for businesses.
- Employing a digital strategy can improve ROI by up to 300%!
- Many brands and businesses are ramping up their digital marketing campaigns; don’t get left behind your competitors.
- Digital marketing levels the playing field and can help your small business function like big business.
- By the year 2020, there is a projected 26 billion gadgets that will be interconnected in a global online ecosystem – don’t you want to be a part of the “Internet of Things?”
Specific benefits of digital marketing include:
- Global reach – a website allows you to find new markets and trade globally for only a small investment.
- Lower cost – a properly planned and effectively targeted digital marketing campaign can reach the right customers at a much lower cost than traditional marketing methods.
- Trackable, measurable results – measuring your online marketing with web analytics and other online metric tools makes it easier to establish how effective your campaign has been. You can obtain detailed information about how customers use your website or respond to your advertising.
- Personalisation – if your customer database is linked to your website, then whenever someone visits the site, you can greet them with targeted offers. The more they buy from you, the more you can refine your customer profile and market effectively to them.
- Openness – by getting involved with social networking and managing it carefully, you can build customer loyalty and create a reputation for being easy to engage with.
- Social currency – digital marketing lets you create engaging campaigns using different types of rich media. On the internet these campaigns can gain social currency – being passed from user to user and becoming viral.
- Improved conversion rates – if you have a website, then your customers are only ever a few clicks away from completing a purchase. Unlike other media which require people to get up and make a phone call, or go to a shop, digital marketing can be seamless and immediate.
Who Should Attend Digital Marketing Course?
- Professionals who need to understand Digital Marketing or get more out of their Digital channels.
- Anyone responsible for developing or implementing organisation’s online strategy.
- Traditional marketers who want to fast-track their marketing career or enter the digital world.
- Entrepreneurs who need to maximise online channels for growing their business.
- Students who want to gain knowledge on Digital Marketing and increase their job opportunities.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) – Learn how to effectively run ads on Search Engines
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Learn how to get website listed among top search engine results
- Web Analytics – Learn how to make business decisions from the metrics available in Digital Media
- Email Marketing – Learn how to effectively build your users lists, deliver emails & generate relevant clicks
- Social Media Marketing (SMM) – Learn how to build brand, generate leads & aggregate audience on Social Media
Contact us for more details : 9878375376