if you are searching for digital marketing course in Chandigarh – its show you are aware the digital marketing booms & benefits in india. if you are serious about digital marketing and make your career in this field.. you should aware the benefits & advantage of digital marketing…
Call for Free Demo Class: 9878375376 – or – book a free demo class
Impact of Digital India by 2020 – future scope of Digital marketing in india
- Broadband in 2.5 lakh villages, universal phone connectivity
- Net Zero Imports by 2020
- 400,000 Public Internet Access Points
- Wi-fi in 2.5 lakh schools, all universities; Public wi-fi hotspots for citizens
- Digital Inclusion: 1.7 Cr trained for IT, Telecom and Electronics Jobs
- Job creation: Direct 1.7 Cr. and Indirect at least 8.5 Cr.
- e-Governance & eServices: Across government
- India to be leader in IT use in services – health, education, banking
- Digitally empowered citizens – public cloud, internet access
Digital marketing course – This course covers (Inbound / Outbound Marketing) – Search Engine Optimization (SEO) | Google Adwords | Social Media Marketing | Mobile Marketing | Google Analytics. Flexible Weekend, Weekday & Evening classes in Chandigarh.
You should take this course if you are a business person that wants to do their own online marketing.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Become a professional in the field of digital marketing
- Creation of website
- Launch your very first digital marketing campaign
- Learn how to go viral with your social message
- You will learn basics of SEO, PPC, Email, Content Markeing
- Start Your Blog and Analyze, Measure Your Efforts with Analytics
- affilate marketing & adsense
- Get certified to prove your knowledge
Digital Markeitng benefits:
Digital marketing provides many advantages for a business of any size and domain. This is the best way to promote your business services and products online. Digital marketing is a cost-effective, flexible and instant marketing process. With digital marketing, you can have
- Increased conversion rates (number of conversions from potential to real-time customers)
- Increased return on investment
- Better brand visibility
- Good customer communications via social media
- Long-term and immediate exposure
- Better position over your competitors in the local market
Advantage of Digital Marketing
- Business owners can reach targeted customers who spend as much as 23% of their online time looking for information.
- Digital marketing increases conversion rates by 24%!
- 40% of small business owners report saving money with digital marketing as opposed to traditional marketing.
- Digital marketing enables real-time customer service to generate bigger revenues, retain more customers, and create new satisfied consumers.
- It connects you to the 91% of adults in the US who have their close to them and within reach at all times.
- Digital marketing strategies generate as much as 2.8X better revenue growth for businesses.
- Employing a digital strategy can improve ROI by up to 300%!
- Many brands and businesses are ramping up their digital marketing campaigns; don’t get left behind your competitors.
- Digital marketing levels the playing field and can help your .
- By the year 2020, there is a projected 26 billion gadgets that will be interconnected in a global online ecosystem – don’t you want to be a part of the “Internet of Things?”
Where should I learn Digital Marketing Course:
CIIM- Chandigarh institute of internet Marketing. CIIM provide the best Internet Marketing Certification training with 100% practical and Job assistance.
Become certified digital marketer. Weekend classes. Start with demo – Call : 9878375376
Increase business revenue · For job seekers · Learn from leaders · For working professionals
Curriculum: Digital Marketing Overview, Website Planning & Creation
CIIM – Provide 100% practical training with live projects. We work on Real time strategy. Digital marketing course in Chandigarh. With the increasing number of businesses fight to get top rank in search engines and other, accepting and exploiting digital marketing has become as increasingly vital.
Who will teach Digital Marketing?
In this course you will learn digital marketing from Surjeet Thakur who have more than 14+ years experience in this field. Get 100% job oriented digital marketing training in Chandigarh. CIIM is the best digital marketing training institute in Chandigarh provides job oriented professional digital marketing courses in Chandigarh. In this program students will learn all the aspects of digital marketing .
Clearly the world of technology, digital marketing and social media is having a significant impact on how we behave socially, act as consumers and how we do business so it could be fair to say that any business that does not adapt to the new era of marketing and communications is in danger of losing out.
Who Should Attend this course?
- Online Marketers
- Marketing Executives
- Small Business Owners/Entrepreneurs
- Copywriters and Content Writers
- Marketing Consultants
- PR Professionals
- Product Managers and Brand Managers
Marketing Professionals will learn
- Keys to effective content marketing
- Expert level PPC with Google AdWords and Bing/Yahoo Network
- How to set up Social Media Accounts for attracting, converting and retaining customers
- Best practices for Marketing Automation and EMail marketing
- Lead capture strategies
- Landing page design (and how to maximize CONTENT as a landing page)
- How to use Facebook Groups to rocket growth
- Students with a management or engineering background
- Individuals / beginners seeking career opportunities in the marketing domain
- Professionals who want to shift to digital marketing or those who are beginners in the field of digital marketing
- Marketing professionals who use digital marketing to meet their objectives
- Web marketers who want to enhance their professional prospects in the marketing domain
- Entrepreneurs or affiliate marketers who want to use digital media to improve their business performance
- Professionals in marketing/ publishing/ e-business/advertising
- Professionals who seek to improve the performance of their digital marketing campaigns.
Become an In-Demand Professional 2015 – Join Digital Marketing Course
Advanced Digital Marketing Course Syllabus:
- Content Marketing & Management
- Web Analytics
- Video Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Fundamental of Adsense
- Mobile Marketing
- Earn Money as Freelancer
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- What is SEO
- Basic & Advanced SEO Techniques
- How do Search Engines Work
- Keywords Analysis
- Search Engine Algorithms
- Website Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- On Page & Off Page Activities
- Google Analytics
- Google Webmaster
- Client Reporting
PPC- Syllabus Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Google Adwords
- Google Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Facebook Advertising
- Linkedin Advertising
- Youtube Video Advertising
- Twitter Ads
- How to create Campaigns
- Adwords Interface Tour
- Adwords Dash Board
- Location and Language Settings
- Networks and Devices
- Bidding and Budget
- Schedule: Start date, end date, ad scheduling
- Ad delivery: Ad rotation, frequency capping
- Demographic bidding (Display Only)
- Social settings (Display Only)
- How to work with your youtube audience
- Youtube Ad Formats Supported
- Youtube Analytics & Insights
- Video Manager
- Youtube Video Dashboard
- Video Bidding CPV(Cost Per View )
- An introduction to Social Media and Facebook in particular
- What is Facebook and why do so many people use it?
- What are the business benefits of a Facebook profile?
- The ground rules; the major do’s and don’t about creating a business profile on Facebook.
- How it works – the basics
- How it works – the advanced and little known features
- Etiquette on Facebook
- Getting your message across on Facebook
- Building your brand on Facebook
- Introduction to LinkedIn
- Why LinkedIn is key and its place in the social media and business worlds
- Setting your LinkedIn strategy
- Getting your Settings right for you
- How it works – the basics
- How it works – the advanced and little known features
- Etiquette on LinkedIn
- Getting your message across on LinkedIn
- Building your brand on LinkedIn
Social Media Optimization (SMO)
- What is social media?
- How can social media help my business?
- Social Media Training: The Big Picture
- Conversations, relationships, word of mouth and transparency
- The key Social Media tools and networks
- Establishing your online identity and message
- The consolidated approach
- Social Media Training: Blogging
- Why should you blog and What should you to blog about
- The main types of blog post
- Research methods for writing quality, timely content
- Engaging your audience with video
- Social Media Training: Making best use of specific Social Media platforms
- Email Marketing – the pros and cons
- The Top 10 things you can do with email
- Permission and E-permission marketing
- efining your goals
- E-marketing strategies
- Planning and delivering email campaigns
- Choosing your metrics
- Working with email templates
- Choosing colours and fonts
- Thinking about navigation
- Landing page optimization
- AB Testing
What is the target audience?
- IT Students
- Beginners & Everyone who wants to learn Online Marketing
what are the benefits of online marketing to marketers?
There are numbers of benefits of online marketing to the marketers:
- Customer Relationship Building— companies can interact with customers to learn more about their needs and to build customer databases. The Internet provides an important platform for building relationships with customers and increasing customer retention levels. When a customer has purchased a product from your online store, you can begin the relationship by sending a follow-up email to confirm the transaction and thank the customer. Emailing customers regularly with special, personalized offers helps to maintain the relationship. You can also invite customers to submit product reviews on your website, helping to build a sense of community.
- Reduce Costs & Increase Efficiency— avoid the expense of maintaining a physical store, costs of rent, insurance, and utilities. Digital catalogues cost less to produce than printing and mailing paper catalogues.
- Greater Flexibility— unlike a paper catalogue whose products and prices are fixed until the next printing, an online catalogue can be adjusted daily or even hourly, adapting product availability, prices, and promotions to match changing market conditions.
- Access to Global Markets— The Internet is a global medium, which allows buyers and sellers to click from one country to another in seconds.
Course: Digital Marketing Training in Chandigarh
Duration For Basic Digital Marketing Course: 45 Days
Duration For Advance Digital marketing Training course: 3 Months
CIIM – Chandigarh Institute of Internet Marketing
Location : S.C.O. 54-55, 3rd Floor, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh – 160022, India ,
Mobile: 9878375376, +91 9915337448
Who Will Tech You: Surjeet Thakur (14+ Years Experience in Digital Marketing)