Table of Contents
Reach Your Customers – Anytime, Anywhere !
if you’re anything like me, you’re always looking for a way to gain a competitive edge online…
- Rank higher in the SERPs.
- How to become rich
- Increase social engagement.
- Build an email list.
- Drive traffic.
- Convert your visitors.
- Make money online.
All critical if you want to be successful as a blogger, marketer or business owner.
But, how do you do it all, and do it well?
Best Digital Marketing Consultant in India – Surjeet Thakur is serial entrepreneur and Digital Marketing Strategy Expert in Chandigarh, India. learn more about Surjeet.
If you’re looking for actionable content in specific areas, I segmented the list into the following categories:
- Growth Hacking
- Conversion Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click
- Content Marketing
- Social Media
- Email Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
Digital Marketing Consulting – Boost your results from online marketing fast using our consultants. Take your digital marketing to the next level by developing your digital strategy and implementing quick wins to increase customer acquisition, leads and sales. Digital marketing allows you to reach a broader, more engaged and targeted audience fast than traditional marketing and is more cost effective.
Contact for Digital Marketing Expert: +91 9915337448, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
With the Help of Digital marketing, you will be able to get reach a broader, more engaged and targeted audience fast than traditional marketing and is more cost effective for your Business. Here I am listing some Advantage of Digital Marketing:
b) Plan to execution transition
c) Brand Awareness and Promotion
e) Helps to Increase Cost and ROI
f) Customer Acquisition
With digital marketing you’re speaking to a specific audience and really test things and iterate quickly. So if one ad doesn’t work you can try variations of it and track progress.
Digital Marketing boosts your business productivity and gets an edge over traditional ways of marketing in various ways. benefits are
- Cost Effective
- Real Time Results
- Maximum Exposure
- Easy to Use
Enquire below and we’ll get in touch with our consultancy services – Creating Successful Business Strategies for Brands – Call: 09915337448
Online Marketing Services:
1) Search Engine Optimization – Organic SEO is the right way of improving the website ranking higher in natural search engine results for the keyword.
2) E-Commerce Solution – Ecommerce sites, Businesses are given the wonderful opportunity to sell their products or services to a wider market.
3) Digital Media Marketing – Digital marketing is using techniques which allow a marketer to use the best of both worlds – digital and marketing.
4) Social Media Marketing – Social media has become a platform that is easily accessible to anyone with internet access. Increased communication for organizations fosters brand awareness and often, improved customer service.
5) Online Reputation Management – Google search is often the first place people look for information that’s published about you.Nowadays, more and more personal information surfaces on the web.
6) PPC Management services – PPC advertising gives you the opportunity to pay for top positions on search engines and appear on relevant partner websites.
What is Digital Marketing?
Digital marketing is an umbrella term for the marketing of products or services using digital technologies, mainly on the Internet, but also including mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital medium.
There are many advantages of digital marketing, including:
1. It’s more affordable to deploy than traditional marketing and advertising
2. Digital marketing goes from planning to execution more quickly.
3. Digital marketing gives fans/viewers/readers a chance to share your content.
4. Digital marketing campaigns are easier to attach to other campaigns.
5. Digital marketing campaigns have longer shelf lives.
6. It’s easier to change or stop a digital marketing campaign after it starts.
7. Digital marketing gives the brand more time and space to tell its story.
Consumer Behavior is Trending Towards Digital – Newspaper readership is in decline. Yellow pages are almost non-existent. Customers are spending more time online and on mobile, therefore more of your marketing efforts should be digital too.
Low Barrier to Entry – Accessible to small businesses. Unlike traditional methods like television and outdoor advertising which requires significant budget; digital marketing can be implemented by any size organization.
Measurable – Able to measure how effective marketing tactics are at achieving objectives. Although not foolproof (no method of measurement is foolproof), much more credible than traditional media metrics.
Cost Effective – Not all digital marketing tactics require significant budget. As an example social media marketing & content marketing doesn’t require budget just creativity and consistency.
Digital Marketing Consultants target, measure, and use interactive marketing to increase revenue by using digital technologies for reaching and converting ideal buyers.
Specific benefits of digital marketing include:
- Global reach – a website allows you to find new markets and trade globally for only a small investment.
- Lower cost – a properly planned and effectively targeted digital marketing campaign can reach the right customers at a much lower cost than traditional marketing methods.
- Trackable, measurable results – measuring your online marketing with web analytics and other online metric tools makes it easier to establish how effective your campaign has been. You can obtain detailed information about how customers use your website or respond to your advertising.
- Personalisation – if your customer database is linked to your website, then whenever someone visits the site, you can greet them with targeted offers. The more they buy from you, the more you can refine your customer profile and market effectively to them.
- Openness – by getting involved with social networking and managing it carefully, you can build customer loyalty and create a reputation for being easy to engage with.
- Social currency – digital marketing lets you create engaging campaigns using different types of rich media. On the internet these campaigns can gain social currency – being passed from user to user and becoming viral.
- Improved conversion rates – if you have a website, then your customers are only ever a few clicks away from completing a purchase. Unlike other media which require people to get up and make a phone call, or go to a shop, digital marketing can be seamless and immediate.
Together, all of these aspects of digital marketing have the potential to add up to more sales.
Work with Surjeet to develop your B2B or B2C digital strategy and digital transformation programme
PPCChamp – Digital Marketing & Consulting Company founder, award winning blogger, industry speaker and lecturer for the Digital Marketing Institute (CIIM – Chandigarh Institute of internet Marketing). I’ve worked with brands across the world as a digital marketing consultant to deliver revenue growth from content-focused inbound marketing campaigns.
Today’s digital marketing climate requires knowledgeable, action-oriented, and proactive consultants.
As business owners, you may not know everything there is to know about growing your business, that’s ok. You have digital marketing consultants to help you discover the right things.
Internet Marketing consultants are emotionally and psychologically invested in their clients.
- The consultants understand their client’s needs.
- They know the impacts they have on their clients.
- They understand the client’s goals and motivations.
Digital marketing Consultants can point to instances where they have helped clients achieve measurable results. Such as
- 3X increase in website traffic
- a positive return on marketing investments
- 2x increase in leads volume per month
- online lead generation is their client’s’ primary source of new business
- or developing lead generation systems for the client that allowed them to hire an in-house team.
QUICK FACTS ABOUT MARKETING ON WEB
- 72% of all internet users are now active on social media
- 18-29 year olds have an 89% usage
- The 30-49 bracket sits at 72%
- 60 percent of 50 to 60 year olds are active on social media
- In the 65 plus bracket, 43% are using social media
- Time spent on Facebook per hour spent online by country.
- 71% of users access social media from a mobile device
How we can help
We specialise in short-term strategic reviews making recommendations to improve overall digital marketing or Ecommerce effectiveness. Alternatively our consultants advise on specific marketing channels such as search, email or social media marketing or improving conversion of your sites. Recent projects include:
- Digital strategy review and recommendations
- SEO audit and recommendations
- Review of Google AdWords effectiveness
- Social media and content strategy
- Email marketing contact strategies
- Conversion rate optimisation for Ecommerce and other sites
- Setup of customised business tracking in Google Analytics
Why work with us? Consulting, but human
We know what it’s like at the coal-face, we’ve been there, and we want you to get what you need as easily and quickly as possible, we want you to be happy.
Surjeet Thakur and the team of PPCChamp consultants has an established methodology to consulting on E-marketing developed over fifty plus years of practical Internet marketing experience for all types of organisation from the large companies.
CIIM – Digital Marketing Certification Training in Chandigarh- Develop the skills of your team with cutting-edge in-company training and E-learning from the experts in digital strategy and optimization
Enquire below and we’ll get in touch to discuss the best training options for your business. We deliver actionable training programmes focused on improving awareness, leads and sales
Our most popular training workshops include:
- Digital marketing strategy masterclass
- Online customer acquisition
- Social media and content marketing
- Email marketing automation
- Search marketing
- Conversion optimisation
- Google Analytics
Our specialist trainers deliver workshops in a range of sectors including Agency, B2B, Charity, Financial services, Healthcare, Retail, Travel, Pharma, Small business and publishing/membership.
What makes us different?
This is the advantage we offer to help you build your expertise through:
- Actionable advice – review and improve results with our practical workbooks, templates and videos – all our content helps you map, plan and manage
- Fact-based actions – we show how to use Google Analytics and the latest stats to make measurable improvements
- Comprehensive and structured – 150 techniques joined up by the RACE framework – we keep to plain English and do our best to limit jargon
- Different ways to learn – Templates, Ebooks, Video courses and screencasts; we think it’s important that you can learn and apply new ideas your way
- Great value – Everything on-demand, all year for less than the price of a training course
- The latest world-class advice – Recognised digital marketing consultant Surjeet Thakur has assembled a team of expert commentators who are specialists in all the digital marketing disciplines to give you the best advice we can
Our approach is:
- Results-oriented. We prioritise all recommendations with you according to their potential value and ease of implementation, so you can focus on implementing the quick wins initially, but will have a roadmap of future strategic priorities.
- Insight-based. We are experts in data analysis, so we identify quick wins based on insights from a range of specialist digital marketing sources including market analysis, customer data, campaign data and web analytics.
- Process-based. We use the most appropriate strategic analysis frameworks to help you explain strategy to colleagues. For implementation we also use detailed checklists for benchmarking different E-marketing tactics like search marketing and email.
- Integrated. To help define an integrated communications approach our expertise spans all areas of digital marketing from strategy development through to detailed knowledge of best practice in the most important tactics including search engine marketing, social media email marketing, web site design and web analytics.
Step by step approach
Our First step to Digital Marketing is to analyse your Product, then Market & finally competition,
Our analysis helps us in creating a custom strategy to accomplish your objective.
Strategy recommended by DMC is completely turn key & is executed by qualified team only.
We closely monitor every activity and progress. We ensure that the promise is delivered.
What we believe – our manifesto for today’s marketing
Getting the most from the many marketing opportunities available today is challenging. In creating our new site, we want to offer advice to make a difference, so we set out how in our manifesto.
This is what drives us, what we advise, what we think is needed to be successful in today’s marketing:
1. Digital marketing is Marketing.
2. You need a strategy.
3. Measurement and optimisation are the foundation.
4. Joined-up customer-centred marketing is essential.
5. Keep communications human
6. Be agile
7. Inbound marketing trumps outbound marketing
8. Engagement is the real challenge
9. Think Global, Act Local
10. Markets are conversations
why you may need a digital marketing strategy?
1 You’re directionless
I find that companies without a digital strategy (and many that do) don’t have clear strategic goals for what they want to achieve online in terms of gaining new customers or building deeper relationships with existing ones. And if you don’t have goals you likely don’t put enough resources to reach the goals and you don’t evaluate through analytics whether you’re achieving those goals.
2 You won’t know your online market share
Customer demand for online services may be underestimated if you haven”t researched this. Perhaps more importantly you won’t understand your online marketplace: the dynamics will be different to traditional channels with different types of customer profile and behaviour, competitors, propositions and options for marketing communications. See online marketplace methodology post.
3 Existing and start-up competitors will gain market share
If you’re not devoting enough resources to digital marketing or you’re using an ad-hoc approach with no clearly defined strategies, then your competitors will eat your digital lunch!
4. You don’t have a powerful online value proposition
A clearly defined online customer value proposition will help you differentiate your online service encouraging existing and new customers to engage initially and stay loyal.
5. You don’t know your online customers well enough
It’s often said that digital is the “most measureable medium ever”. But Google Analytics and similar will only tell you volumes not sentiment. You need to use other forms of website user feedback tools to identify your weakpoints and then address them.
6. You’re not integrated (“disintegrated”)
It’s all too common for digital to be completed in silos whether that’s a specialist digital marketer, sitting in IT or a separate digital agency. It’s easier that way to package digital marketing into a convenient chunk. But of course it’s less effective. Everyone agrees that digital media work best when integrated with traditional media and response channels.
7. Digital doesn’t have enough people/budget given its importance
Insufficient resource will be devoted to both planning and executing e-marketing and there is likely to be a lack of specific specialist e-marketing skills which will make it difficult to respond to competitive threats effectively.
8. You’re wasting money and time through duplication
Even if you do have sufficient resource it may be wasted. This is particularly the case in larger companies where you see different parts of the marketing organization purchasing different tools or using different agencies for performing similar online marketing tasks.
9. You’re not agile enough to catchup or stay ahead
If you look at the top online brands like Amazon, Dell, Google, Tesco, Zappos, they’re all dynamic – trialing new approaches to gain or keep their online audiences.
10 You’re not optimising
Every company with a website will have analytics, but many senior managers don’t ensure that their teams make or have the time to review and act on them. Once a strategy enables you to get the basics right, then you can progress to continuous improvement of the key aspects like search marketing, site user experience, email and social media marketing. So that’s our top 10 problems that can be avoided with a well thought through strategy. What have you found can go right or wrong?
digital marketing will benefit your business by:
- Business owners can reach targeted customers who spend as much as 23% of their online time looking for information.
- Digital marketing increases conversion rates by 24%!
- 40% of small business owners report saving money with digital marketing as opposed to traditional marketing.
- Digital marketing enables real-time customer service to generate bigger revenues, retain more customers, and create new satisfied consumers.
- It connects you to the 91% of adults in the US who have their close to them and within reach at all times.
- Digital marketing strategies generate as much as 2.8X better revenue growth for businesses.
- Employing a digital strategy can improve ROI by up to 300%!
- Many brands and businesses are ramping up their digital marketing campaigns; don’t get left behind your competitors.
- Digital marketing levels the playing field and can help your .
- By the year 2020, there is a projected 26 billion gadgets that will be interconnected in a global online ecosystem – don’t you want to be a part of the “Internet of Things?”
Digital Marketing Expert in India
What you should do now
If you are serious about becoming great at conversion, you should read our amazingly useful free Digital marketing tips
And if you have any comments or questions about this article, contact us or Call – 9915337448