Top Best NDA Coaching Centre in Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula – If you are looking for a Best NDA coaching centre in Chandigarh then you need to go through this top filter list comprising the top NDA institutes in Chandigarh.
In order to help you know more about each NDA institute in Chandigarh, we have rated them on the basis of student reviews.
Contact us for free NDA Exam & career guideline: 09915337448
Apart from student reviews, these Chandigarh based NDA coaching institutes have been ranked on various other factors which include infrastructure, NDA trainers, number of students in a batch, past results, teaching methodology, course material etc.
Table of Contents
About NDA Exam
Before joining NDA Coaching in Chandigarh – To join National Defence Academy a candidate must appear in the entrance exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission, New Delhi, twice a year. The Union Public Service Commission is solely responsible for issuing guidelines for selection and the final conduct of the entrance examination.
Tentative Schedule (Examination held twice a year)
- (i) Notification of Examination Sept. – Oct. & May – June
- (ii) Conduct of Examination March – April & Aug. – Sept.
Top 10 Best NDA Coaching Institute in Chandigarh List:
1) ChandigarhAcademy.com – NDA Coaching In Chandigarh
ChandigarhAcademy is known as best academy for preparation of NDA coaching in Chandigarh. We provide coaching for NDA (National Defence Academy) written examinations in Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula.
We consist of an extremely accomplished workforce that is exceptionally prepared for giving knowledge to learner with respect to these composed examinations. Not just do we give guiding to learners in regards to the complete Syllabus, we additionally take week by week and month to month mock tests of the candidates.
Address: SCO 54-55, 3rd Floor, Sector – 34-A, Chandigarh
Mobile No: 9915337448,
2) Surbhi Academy – NDA Coaching in Chandigarh
Surbhi Academy is the best academy for NDA Coaching in Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula. Such candidates who have decided to join defence & looking for a proper guidance and practice to improve their exams skill to clear NDA Exams; Candidates must have depth knowledge & practice of Mathematics, General Ability Test & SSB Interview, to get command over NDA exams preparation.
Join NDA Coaching in Delhi and Get 100% Success in NDA Exam, join our regular or crash course and target this NDA exam for sure, best faculty, regular test series, advanced coaching institute, best teachers, books, notes and many more, call today and join tara institute for sure successes in NDA 2016, Best NDA Coaching in Delhi, India.
The list of Defence Exams for which we offer coaching, are listed below:
Surbhi Academy Chandigarh
Mobile No: 9878375376
NDAChandigarh.in – NDA Coaching in Chandigarh
Nda written Exam Coaching in Chandigarh – National Defence Academy (NDA) The written coaching at NDAChandigarh India is handled by very experienced professors who are expert on the subject. Extensive class room sessions, solving of previous year question papers , guess papers and weekly test are immensely success oriented . Comprehensive study material, syllabus based teaching and generating ability to solve the question papers at the quickest possible time helps our candidate to attend to all questions the within the time frame of UPSC Exam.
- We pool in the expertise of various faculties from our different branches and create one consolidated training module which ensure highest rate of success. Our multiple branches and pool of experts enable us to achieve the same which none can offer other than NDAChandigarh India.
- The learning environment what we have created is best in the country. Hi-Tech learning technologies, Air conditioned class rooms and state of the art facilities are unmatchable at Cavalier India. The overall success rate for our students is highest in the country.
NDA Chandigarh – Sector 34/A Chandigarh
NDA Exam Eligibility & Syllabus
For Army Wing of NDA
The candidate must have passed class XII of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University
For Air Force and Naval Wings of NDA and for 10+2 (Executive Branch) Course at Naval Academy
The candidate must have passed class XII of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent exam conducted by a State Education Board or a University with physics and mathematics as main subjects.
The candidate must be of 16-1/2 to 19 years of age as on 1st January of the year the examination.
Aspirants wishing to apply for NDA 2016 exam can do either online or offline. Candidates applying through online mode are required to download application form from official website. NDA online application includes two stages ie. Registration Part-I and Registration Part-II.
Post submission of personal details, students will be asked to print the SBI bank challan on A4 size paper. The printed pay-in-slip is to be used for payment of application fee. In offline mode, Students can get the application form at any of the specified head post offices throughout the country. Next, students have to fill the form, complete and send it to the mentioned address before the last date.
- The candidate must clearly read and follow the instructions provided to fill the application form to avoid any hassles during the registration process.
- Candidates should include Copies of certificates mentioned in the notification with the application.
- The candidate must provide upload the fe e details in the form and retain duplicate copies for all the receipts for future reference.
- Keen attention must be paid while filling the application forms at all page.
Test Duration & Pattern
We recommend joining NDA Coaching in Ludhiana at BRS College, Bharat Nagar, Ludhiana.
The subjects of the written examination, the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject will be as follows:–
The entrance for National Defense Academy comprises of a Written Examfollowed by and Intelligence and Personality Test. The details follow:
- The written exam consist of two papers.
|II||General Ability Test||2.5 hours||600|
General (but important) instructions about written examination
- The General Ability Test consists of
|Part B||General Knowledge||400|
- The papers in all the subjects consist of Objective (multiple choice answer) Type questions only.
- Question Papers of Paper I – Mathematics and Part B of Paper II will be set in English and Hindi.
- SI units will be used in the papers and Candidates should use only International form of Indian numerals (i.e. 1,2,3,4,5,6 etc.) while answering question papers.
- Commission have discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects of the examination.
- Candidates are not permitted to use calculators for answering objective type papers (Test Booklets).
For more detailed exam instructions for Conventional and Objective type papers go through Exam instructions
- The Union Public Service Commission declares a list of qualified candidates (based on the written exam).
- The selected candidates appear before a Services Selection Board for Intelligence and Personality Test.
- Candidates for the Army/Navy wings of the NDA and Executive branch of Naval Academy will be assessed on officer’s potentiality.
- Candidates for the Air Force wing, along with officer potentiality assessment, will also undergo a Pilot Aptitude Test.
PAPER-I Mathematics (Code No. 01)(Maximum Marks – 300)
|2-Matrices and Determinants||6-Integral Calculus and Differential equations|
|4-Analytical Geometry of two and three dimensions||8-Statistics and Probability|
PAPER-II General Ability Test (Code No. 02) (Maximum Marks-600)
Part ‘A’ – English (Maximum Marks 200).
Part ‘B’ – General Knowledge (Maximum Marks-400)
- Section ‘A’ (Physics)
- Section ‘B’ (Chemistry)
- Section ‘C’ (General Science)
- Section ‘D’ (History, Freedom Movement etc.)
- Section ‘E’ (Geography)
- Section ‘F’ (Current Events)
NOTE : Out of maximum marks assigned to part ‘B’ of this paper, questions on Sections ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’, ‘D’, ‘E’ and ‘F’ will carry approximately 25%, 15%, 10%, 20%, 20% and 10% weightages respectively.
Intelligence and Personality Test
In addition to the interview the candidates will be put to Intelligence Tests both verbal and non-verbal, designed to assess their basic intelligence. They will also be put to Group Tests such as group discussions, group planning, outdoor group tasks, and asked to give brief lectures on specified subjects.
All these tests are intended to judge the mental caliber of a candidate. In broad terms, this is really an assessment of not only his intellectual qualities but also his social traits and interests in current affairs.
Two Stage Selection Procedure for NDA
Two stage selection procedure is based on Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test.
- All candidates are put to stage one test on first day of reporting at Selection Centers/Air Force Selection Boards.
- Only candidates who qualify at stage one are admitted to the second stage.
- Those candidates who qualify stage II are required to submit the original Certificates along with one photocopy each of :
- Original Matriculation pass certificate or equivalent in support of date of birth
- Original 10+2 pass certificate or equivalent in support of educational qualification
For final qualification, candidates for the Army/Navy and Naval Academy should secure minimum qualifying marks separately in
- Written examination and
- Officer potentiality test, and
Candidates for the Air Force should secure the minimum qualifying marks separately in
- Written examination
- Officer potentiality test, and
- Pilot Aptitude Test as fixed by the Commission in their discretion.
Qualified candidates are then placed in final order of merit on the basis of total marks secured by them in the Written examination, and the Services Selection Board Tests in three separate lists:
- Army and the Navy,
- Air Force
- Executive course at the Naval Academy.
The names of candidates who qualify for all Services of NDA and the Naval Academy appearing all the three Merit Lists.
The final selection for admission will be made in order of merit depending on the number of vacancies in each wing.
The selection is subjected to medical fitness and suitability in all other respects.
NOTE: A candidate who fails in the Pilot Aptitude Test cannot apply for admission to the National Defence Academy Examination, the Air Force wing or General Duties (Pilot) Branch or Navy, Air Force or Army.