Adwords Advertising Safety Tips – here you can find the list of Adwords Safety tips and tricks:
- Average Position: The average position an ad appears in when it’s triggered. An average position of 1-8 generally means that the ad is appearing on the first page of search results.
- Clicks: The number of times users clicked your ad.
- Click-Through Rate (CTR): The number of clicks divided by the number of impressions, shown as a percentage. A good CTR can improve your average position.
- Conversion: The action that your advertising results in, such as a phone call, lead or sale. This is usually a good metric to use to measure the success of your advertising.
- Cost: The total amount you spend with Google advertising.
- Impressions: The number of times your ad appeared.
- Keywords: The words or phrases that you select for AdWords so that when users search for those words on Google, your ad may appear next to or above the search results. For AdWords Express, Google automatically selects keywords based on your short ad and product description; you do not choose the keywords.