How to Retargeting your Website on Quora Ads – First, make sure you have setup the Quora conversion pixel on the pages you want to retarget. For more details,
please see How do I install the conversion pixel?.
In the Quora Ads Manager, you can create an audience of users who visited different parts of your website. You can then target that audience of website visitors with Quora Ads. Audience targeting is now available in addition to topic, platform and geography based targeting.
To create a targetable audience based on traffic to your website and other demographic criteria, click ‘Create Audience’ from the Audiences tab.
1. Input an Audience Name and select how you want visitors to be added to this audience group.
- Target visitors by website traffic:
- All visitors
- Visitors to specific pages of my website
- Visitors to specific but not all pages of my website
2. After creating an audience, you will then see an option to create an ad set specifically targeting that audience when creating an ad set from the Manage Ads tab.
Website Retargeting provides:
- An automated way to create relevant audiences on Quora
- An effective tool to re-engage customers strategically
- A quick and efficient method for following up with interested leads.