PPC Service for Medicare Claims – We Are a Pay-Per-Click Advertising Company
Proudly Based in Chandigarh, India. We create advertising campaigns for clients big and small, all over the world. Whether you need local or global pay-per-click advertising
(PPC campaign management), We can create a campaign that will convert for your business.
Table of Contents
Google AdWords PPC Management
GET A RISK FREE CONSULT TODAY
If you are a local business you will immediately benefit from our AdWords PPC management. Our team manages thousands of campaigns and we know how to get you in front of new patients or customers right when they are searching for you!
In 2011, Medicare covered 48.7 million people. Total expenditures in 2011 were $549.1 billion. This money comes from the Medicare Trust Funds.
Want New Doctors / Hospitals? for Your Medicare Insurance Claims – We Help you That
We provide you 100% Satisfaction with Conversions.
We focus on driving relevant and meaningful traffic to your website and into your medical claims business, it’s that simple. There are many ways to achieve a strong and solid online marketing plan, some you may already know of and some may be brand new. Understanding all of those techniques is our job, leaving you the time you need to focus on keeping your patients happy.
Recommended Digital Marketing Services for:
- PPC (Pay per Click) – Google Adwords, Bing ads, Yahoo Gemini – Search Networks
- Facebook Ads
- Twitter Ads
- Local Business
Trust the Dental Marketing PPC Experts
Discover the Most Effective Way to Bring New Doctors Into Your business
In today’s technology-driven world, people look for everything online each and every day…including doctors & hospitals! Are they finding your practice OR are they finding your competition?
If you’re serious about expanding your business online, getting new doctors on board, and retaining your current doctors then it’s time to start thinking about your online presence.
Contact us: 9915337448, skype: oli-jee
How We Can help you on that:
- We ONLY work with those in the Medical industry. This includes general dentistry, cosmetic, orthodontics, emergency, pediatric, periodontal, oral surgery, etc.
- We Offer Exclusivity – We Work ONLY With You – Not Your Competitors. We only work with one office per area. We have found that its a conflict of interest when working with the same type of medical billing office in the same area.
- We Treat Your Marketing Budget as if it Were Our Own. We know the strategies to successfully grow your medical billing business. When we partner with our clients we provide them only the services which will bring them the most success and a great return on investment.
- We Are Very Selective Who We Partner With.We have a great track record of bringing success to our clients and its because they’re the right fit for our strategic marketing plan. A quick phone call is all it takes to see if we’re a good fit for one another.
Medicare is the federal health insurance program for people who are 65 or older, certain younger people with disabilities, and people with End-Stage Renal Disease (permanent kidney failure requiring dialysis or a transplant, sometimes called ESRD).
The different parts of Medicare help cover specific services:
Medicare Part A (Hospital Insurance)
Part A covers inpatient hospital stays, care in a skilled nursing facility, hospice care, and some home health care.
Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance)
Part B covers certain doctors’ services, outpatient care, medical supplies, and preventive services.
Medicare Part C (Medicare Advantage Plans)
A type of Medicare health plan offered by a private company that contracts with Medicare to provide you with all your Part A and Part B benefits. Medicare Advantage Plans include Health Maintenance Organizations, Preferred Provider Organizations, Private Fee-for-Service Plans, Special Needs Plans, and Medicare Medical Savings Account Plans. If you’re enrolled in a Medicare Advantage Plan, most Medicare services are covered through the plan and aren’t paid for under Original Medicare. Most Medicare Advantage Plans offer prescription drug coverage.
Medicare Part D (prescription drug coverage)
Part D adds prescription drug coverage to Original Medicare, some Medicare Cost Plans, some Medicare Private-Fee-for-Service Plans, and Medicare Medical Savings Account Plans. These plans are offered by insurance companies and other private companies approved by Medicare. Medicare Advantage Plans may also offer prescription drug coverage that follows the same rules as Medicare Prescription Drug Plans.
Item numbers you can claim online
Only some consultations can be claimed through your Medicare online account. You can claim these item numbers online:
- Item 3 – GP Consultation – Level A
- Item 23 – GP Consultation – Level B
- Item 36 – GP Consultation – Level C
- Item 53 – Other Medical Practitioner Standard Consultation
- Item 54 – Other Medical Practitioner Long Consultation
- Item 57 – Other Medical Practitioner Prolonged Consultation
- Item 5020 – GP Consultation – Level B (after hours)
- Item 5200 – Other Medical Practitioner Brief Consultation (after hours)
- Item 5203 – Other Medical Practitioner Standard Consultation (after hours)
- Item 5207 – Other Medical Practitioner Long Consultation (after hours)
- Item 5208 – Other Medical Practitioner Prolonged Consultation (after hours)
- Item 10951 – Diabetes Education Service
- Item 10952 – Audiology Health Service
- Item 10953 – Exercise Physiology Service
- Item 10954 – Dietetics Services
- Item 10956 – Mental Health Service
- Item 10958 – Occupational Therapy Health Service
- Item 10960 – Physiotherapy Health Service
- Item 10962 – Podiatry Health Service
- Item 10964 – Chiropractic Service
- Item 10966 – Osteopathy Health Service
- Item 10968 – Psychology Health Service
- Item 10970 – Speech Pathology Health Service
What you can’t claim online
Although you may have a claim for an eligible item, you can’t claim online if:
- the item is for a service provided to someone who is not on your Medicare card
- the service was provided more than 2 years ago
- the item is for a service provided by a hospital or approved day facility inpatient
- you have been bulk billed for the item
There are daily and monthly claiming limits. You can claim a maximum of $75 per day or $150 per 30 days per Medicare card and bank account. The monthly limit is calculated as a 30 day rolling limit.
Start a Medical Claims Processing Business
A doctor’s attention should be on patients–not money matters. Help medical professionals focus on their core competencies with a medical billing service.
Contact us for PPC Marketing for your business – Call: 9915337448, skype:oli-jee