Google AdWords for Universities – Google AdWords is a very powerful advertising tool which helps you to reach your students more effectively. Are you considering a Search Engine Marketing strategy focused on Google AdWords Campaign Management for Universities or Education Institutions? If so you’ve come to the right place.
Table of Contents
Use Google Adwords for Admission
We are Google Adwords PPC Expert for Education business. having 15+ year experience in Digital marketing (PPC, Adwords, Facebook marketing, youtube marketing) expert in Chandigarh India. We develop online marketing strategies to drive more students & admissions and then implement them in clever and resourceful ways.
Benefits of Online Technologies:
- Universities has online application service is the fastest way to apply for undergraduate admission.
- Get admissions from abroad students
First Research then start marketing:
- Do some research: what do student need or want? Think of an everyday obstacle you’re met with – how can it be overcome?
- If you could provide or invent something that would make life career, better, safer, fairer or cheaper – what would it be?
- What are you really good at or love doing? Perhaps start with that!
Turning Students clicks into Admission
Why Digital Marketing Good for Education Business like: Universities Colleges / academy?
Today 2017 – Digital Marketing is one of the booming industries right now. With 60% growth rate, students are attracted to this industry. 70% students spent there 80% time with Mobile application, smartphone, Facebook, youtube, Whatapp and search engines to find some study notes, information etc.
Digital Marketing Components for Universities
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) or Pay per Click (PPC)
- Content Marketing
- Web Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Gmail Ads
- Video Ads
- Multi language ads campaign
What does Paid Search marketing Offer?
- Offers Instant results and exposure of your brand and products
- Target your ideal demographic more tightly than SEO
- Increase Brand Awareness
- Generate new qualified sales leads and measure their cost of acquisition
- Minimal on-site changes compared to SEO
- Greater control of both position and message than SEO
- Faster results and more control over budget.
Universities who run Google Ads:
Top Best Courses for Online Marketing:
- B.Tech Computer Science
- Bsc nursing
- Masters in Digital Marketing
- civil engineering
- microbiology engineering
We provide result-driven approach to help colleges and universities reach their targeted student audiences through search engines, mobile smartphones, text messaging, email newsletters and social media.
Different types of online advertising solutions we offer below:
- Paid Search (PPC)
- Display Advertising
Why Adwords for Universities Campaign?
Google dominates 92.11% of the search engine market share in India (with other search engines such as Yahoo, Bing, Ask and other smaller players sharing the remaining 7.89% as at 2013). While we do offer PPC advertising management across a number of online advertising platforms including Yahoo! and Bing, Google AdWords is by far the most popular.
It is the most effective at bringing instant traffic and leads to your website.
Set up of your Google AdWords account for Universities
We’ll set up your AdWords account, create Ad Groups, enter campaign appropriate keywords
Extensive Keyword Research
After an initial consult we’ll research and identify keywords (short-tail, long-tail, and related) that will bring your business higher conversion rates or sales leads. We’ll manage each individual keyword to maximize their click through rate (CTR). We’ll also identify keywords that are performing poorly to reduce your campaign costs and eliminate unqualified traffic
We’ll analyze what your competition is doing to rank higher than you in paid or organic search results. We’ll identify what keywords they are optimizing for and try to find less competitive keywords that still generate a significant amount of global and local traffic.
Set Up of Ad Groups
As you campaign progresses, new keywords with high conversion rates will be added to your campaigns keyword list. These new keywords should be added to the appropriate Ad Groups in order to maximize your ROI. We’ll manage this process to ensure keywords are performing as they should and driving traffic and conversions to your website.
Test Ads & Landing Pages for Universities
On a monthly basis, we’ll run A/B tests on select landing pages to see which pages produce the highest conversion rates. We’l also run split tests on each Ad in each AdGroup in an ongoing effort to increase conversions. This procures can prove to be a key factor in incremental increases in ROI each month
Bid & Budget Management
We will manage all bids per keyword. It’s important to monitor each ad in each group to make sure you’re not bidding too high on non-converting keywords or bidding too low on the core keywords that convert most and bring you the most business.
We’ve developed several successful re-marketing strategies using email marketing, Google AdWords, and Facebook advertising. Our years of strategic experience will help your business re-market to qualified leads and convert them into customers.
How will I be charged for Paid Search Advertising?
There are a number of bidding styles you can choose from, depending on the goals of your campaign. You can opt for:
- Cost-per-click (CPC) / Pay-per-click (PPC) – the most popular option for paid search ads. This means you do not pay when your ad is shown, only when a user clicks on your ad to view your website
- Cost-per-thousand-Impressions (CPM) – Best for using if your goal is brand awareness and reach – you pay per thousand times your ad is shown
- Cost-per-acquisition (CPA) – Also known as cost per conversion. You pay when a user completes a goal on your website (this could be submitting a contact or quote request form, a transaction, a download, a newsletter sign-up etc).
- These are the main bidding types for search and display ads. There are also a number of different options for video advertisements.
Our marketing specialists provide comprehensive, customized digital marketing solutions for:
- Community Colleges
- Career Colleges
- K-12 Schools (private and public)
- Language Schools
- Specialized Master Programs
- Online Training Programs
Best Use of Google AdWords ads for Universities
- Google Search Network
- Google Display Network
- YouTube Campaign
- Gmail Campaign
This campaign will help you to:
- Build brand awareness
- Increase your customer’s interest and loyalty
- Generate immediate direct sales
- Use the ‘click-to-expand‘ system and take advantage of all the available space to advertise your products or services
Our Universities clients: we already works with India, USA, UK, Canada, Dubai clients.
USING MULTI-CHANNEL MARKETING TO GENERATE MORE INQUIRIES & APPLICATIONS
Complete Digital Marketing Strategy for Universities:
PHASE 1: CONDUCT A COMPREHENSIVE AUDIT & IDENTIFY AREAS FOR IMPROVEMENT
Digital presence and establish a baseline for improvement, We conducted a comprehensive digital audit.This competitive analysis revealed that:
- University needed a centralized, integrated means of tracking traffic across its domains and measuring website conversion goals
- University was being outranked in India Google search results by its top competitor for several priority non-branded keywords
- Webpages were not all optimized for SEO
- Blog did not integrate SEO best practices to support improved ranking for priority keywords
- University’s social media channels needed more audience-targeted content to attract followers, encourage conversions, and drive traffic back to the website
PHASE 2: COLLABORATE AND IMPLEMENT MULTI-CHANNEL DIGITAL MARKETING
As a first step, We consolidated tracking of the digital ecosystem by setting up cross-domain tracking and Google Analytics Goals. With a more effective analytics framework in place, Then implemented the following tactics to help boost traffic, and its online visibility:
- Optimized the titles and headers of the website
- Created and published audience-customized blogs (2 per week) for the University Admissions Blog
- Created new social media accounts (Tumblr and Google+), shared blogs and targeted messages across all social channels, and generated weekly reports to track community growth
- Generated and shared monthly Analytics reports with University to review results and support continuous improvement
How We Can Help Your Business
Save Time & Make Money by Hiring PPCChamp to Manage Your Campaigns
Get Started with a Free Evaluation of Your Google AdWords™ Campaigns
- Risk-free assesment by Google AdWords™ Certified Specialist
- Know your campaigns’ strengths and weaknesses
- Hear what we would do differently (and what it would cost)
Our Core Strength:
- Local Specialists
- 15+ Years’ Experience
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Transparent Communication
- ROI & Value Driven
- We Genuinely Care
Call Us with Questions!
Call and speak with one of our Adwords and PPC specialists now!