Facebook marketing expert – We will help to get your Facebook Page Verified. here you can learn how to verified your facebook page tips and tricks…
Table of Contents
Get Your Facebook Page Verified! – Improve your Reach!
If you spend any sort of time on Facebook, you may have noticed a blue tick on some of the pages you follow. This means the page is verified and is for celebrities, public figures, sports teams and some media/entertainment sites.
It means they are the genuine person/company and not a fan site or someone copying them.
Did you know you can get your business page verified too? If you are eligible you are now able to get a grey tick added to your Facebook business page.
Right now, Facebook is only accepting verification requests from Pages that represent celebrities, public figures, sports teams, media and entertainment. Also applying for verification badge might not be available for your region.
How To Get Your Facebook Page Verified with Blue Badge
There are many reasons that this is a big benefit to your business page:
- It adds to the credibility of your page.
- It helps new likers to identify you as an established and trustworthy brand.
There’s more too! When you start the process, Facebook also lets you know that by doing this you:
- Show up higher in search results to attract more visitors.
- Have a verified badge to let visitors know the page is authentic.
- Get early access to new features!
What is a verified Page or profile?
- If you see a blue badge on a Page or profile, it means that Facebook confirmed that this is the authentic Page or profile for this public figure, media company or brand. Keep in mind that not all public figures, celebrities and brands on Facebook have blue badges.
- If you see a gray badge on a Page, it means that Facebook confirmed that this is an authentic Page for this business or organization. Learn more about how to verify a Page.
So how do you get your page verified?
First of all you need to make sure that your page is set up as a Local Business. To check this, head to the ‘About’ section of your page and look under the ‘Page Info’ tab.
If your page isn’t a Local Business, you can change it. (This feature is ONLY available for those pages set up as a Local Business. Make sure that this is the right choice for your page)!
- Click ‘Settings’ at the top of your Page
- From ‘General’, click ‘Page Verification’
- Click ‘Verify this Page’, then click ‘Get Started’
- Enter a publicly listed phone number for your business, your country and language
- Click ‘Call Me Now’ to allow Facebook to call you with a verification code (or send them the documentation they request)
- Enter the 4-digit verification code and click ‘Continue’
- facebook page verification form
- how to get facebook verified badge
- facebook page verification trick
- verify facebook page 2016
- how to verify facebook profile with blue check mark
- how to verify facebook account blue tick
- how to verify facebook account officially
- gray verification badge
Finally you’ll see the following.
If you have any problems, let me know and I’ll be glad to help.
Contact us - 9915337448, Skype: oli-jee