Side effects of Garginia Cambogia – Garcinia Cambogia is not a new name of fruit. Garcinia cambogia is a citrus fruit that grows in Southeast Asia (Garcinia gummi-gutta tree in Kerala, India). It is also known as brindleberry, Malabar tamarind, and kudam puli. It looks like a small, light green pumpkin and is used in Indonesia for cooking. It has a sour taste. It’s been historically used for cooking but recently surfaced as a potential weight loss supplement.
Table of Contents
The Truth & Side Effects – Garcinia Cambogia
Garcinia Cambogia Side Effects – Scientific research behind the effectiveness of garcinia cambogia for weight loss has been mixed. Reported side effects for garcinia cambogia are mild. They include dizziness, dry mouth, and digestive problems.
Garcinia Cambogia Side Effects
The most common Garcinia Cambogia Side Effects are:
- Mild headaches
- Faint rash
- Fatty stools and sometimes diarrhea
- Restlessness and lack of sleep
Warnings – Garcinia Cambogia Side Effects
That said, there are people who should NOT take Garcinia Cambogia extract:
- Garcinia has not been tested in children, in pregnant women, or on women who are breastfeeding. The use of garcinia in these women is not recommended.
- Pregnant women and lactating mothers are among them; the research on that is on-going
- Anybody with any form of dementia should also not use it at all – it seems to promote the symptoms.
- People who are on cholesterol lowering drugs shouldn’t either; there can be a reaction.
- Diabetics are warned not to use it as it can lower blood sugar suddenly.
- In general, if you suffer from any condition that requires constant medication, talk to your doctor before trying Garcinia Cambogia.
Must Read: Garcinia Cambogia Side Effects Liver
About Garcinia Cambogia – Garcinia Cambogia is clinically proven to aid in weight loss. It is one of the most commonly used ingredients in anti obesity drugs and is also known to reduce blood pressure and maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
Garcinia Cambogia Extract is known as HCA. This is one of the most effective methods in controlling diabetes, cholesterol and weight loss. People looking to lose weight or control ailments like diabetes, cholesterol should buy garcinia cambogia pills.
How Does Garcinia Cambogia Work?
Green Cambogia Extract flushes out all the toxins from your body. It works as an anti oxidant and helps you skin and hair look younger. It energizes your system, making you feel better in no time. What’s best is that it helps curbs those unwanted hunger pangs. This means you’ll automatically eat less without even knowing it.
Green Cambogia Extract is clinically proven to:
- Aid In Effective Weight Loss
- Promote Cardiovascular and Digestive Health
- Helps eliminate Bad Toxins That Have Built Up Over the Years
- Increase Energy Levels
- Improve Skin and Hair
- Increase Metabolism
What is Garcinia cambogia good for?
Garcinia cambogia is a citrus fruit that grows in Southeast Asia. An extract from the fruit rind, hydroxycitric acid (HCA), has historically been used for cooking, but it’s also been used for weight loss. You can buy garcinia cambogia online or at most health and supplement stores, in pill form or as a powder.
How many pills of Garcinia cambogia should I take a day?
The recommended dose for garcinia is 1000 mg (2 capsules twice a day at least 30 minutes before a meal) and a maximum dosage of 3000 mg (3 capsules twice a day at least 30 minutes before a meal) per day. Q: Does garcinia cambogia work?
Is there any caffeine in Garcinia cambogia?
Each capsule contains Garcinia Cambogia 500mg (60% HCA), Calcium 25mg, Chromium 100mcg, Potassium 25mg. It is caffeine free and scientifically formulated to quickly allow you to reduce belly fat, suppress appetite, suppress cravings, block fat production, increase metabolism, enhance serotonin levels and much more.
What are the ingredients in Garcinia?
Acide Hydroxycitrique, AHC, Brindal Berry, Brindle Berry, Cambogia gummi-guta, Garcinia Cambogi, Garcinia cambogia, Garcinia gummi-guta, Garcinia quaesita, Gorikapuli, Hydroxycitrate, Hydroxycitric Acid, HCA, Kankusta, Malabar Tamarind, Mangosta…
What is the meaning of HCA?
Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) is an American for-profit operator of health care facilities, the largest in the world. It is based in Nashville, Tennessee and currently manages 162 hospitals and 113 freestanding surgery centers in the United States and United Kingdom.
What is the supplement HCA?
The specific extract being used in garcinia cambogia supplements is called hydroxycitric acid (HCA) and it works in two ways to promote weight loss: First, it suppresses your appetite by increasing serotonin levels.
Know the issues related to supplements. Since garcinia is dietary supplement, it is not subject to review by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This means that the FDA cannot approve garcinia according to its health and safety standards.
- Always use caution when taking dietary supplements, and be sure to check with your doctor before use.
- Whenever buying a supplement, make as certain as possible that the company follows Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and has been in business for some time.
- Check out the company website. They should state that they follow GMP and should have some information about the company, their philosophy, and their company mission.
Can I take 3 tablets at a time, instead one tablet 3 times a day?
No — just as you are digesting foods throughout the day and utilizing the energy from those digested foods all day, you should be taking the garcinia throughout the day as recommended—that way the garcinia will be working all throughout the day as well.
Do I have to eat after every dose?
Yes, because you could experience nausea if you don’t eat.
- Exercise performance. Taking a chemical compound found in Garcinia called hydroxycitric acid (HCA) might increase how long untrained women are able to exercise. …
- Weight loss. …
- Joint pain.
- Treating worms and parasites.
- Emptying the bowel.
- Severe diarrhea (dysentery).
- Other conditions.
Last Note: I have spent lots of time to research about Side effects of Garginia Cambogia. Before try Garginia cambogia you should ask your pharmacist or a knowledgeable healthcare professional how much garcinia is in every drop for the particular kind you have.