How do I find the IP address of my router? – If you are unable to know how to find the IP address of your router, Routerlogin.ca will assist you to find your router’s IP address with the help of some simple steps.
Table of Contents
Instant Support for belkin,Netgear, Linksys, Asus router
When your Personal computer is connected to a network, It is assigned an address on the network called an IP address. If the PC connected to the network and with the Internet, then the PC will have an internal IP address which counts its location on the local network, which is known as the IP address of your Internet connection.
Tech Support Toll Free Number: 1-888-315-3899
There are several ways from which you can know the IP address of your router.
The Main steps are as follows:
Press the “window’ and hold it for some time then hold the “R’ keys to open a Run box. Enter a command called “Cmd.exe” in the “open” field and click “OK”. This runs the windows command prompt.
In the second step, Type “Ipconfig” and press the “Enter” button. This command displays your current network configuration in the prompt.
If you are connected to a wireless router, Locate your “Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection” if you are going to connect your router through an Ethernet cable. Look for the section of “Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection.
See the numbers next to the “Default Gateway”. This is the IP address of your router.
How to find the IP address of my Netgear Router
- To know the current IP address of your Netgear router, follow the below steps:-
- Command prompt method ( Useful for Windows based computers only)
- Select the start button or start menu and choose all programs.
- Select Accessories option and then command prompt
- Enter “ipconfig” and enter return key.
- See the default gateway ,the numerical value to the right is the IP address of your router.
How do I find the IP address of my Linksys Router
You can check the IP address of your Linksys Router your router with different ways.
For Windows 8
Press the Window option on your Keyboard, type “cmd” and then hit the enter button
Enter “ipconfig/all” on the prompt command window and again press enter button
By checking the default gateway look at your router’s Local IP address.
Click on the pearl button and after that on searcgh field and enter the command “cmd”.
Click in the cmd icon
Enter “ipconfig/all” and press ok
See your router’s default IP address by checking default gateway.
How do I find the IP address of my Belkin Router
To find the IP address of a Belkin Router, Just apply the simple steps:-
- Step 1- Connect your Ethernet cable from your computer’s Ethernet port to the one of your Belkin rouyer port.
- Step 2- Switch on the Belkin router, and wait for a few minutes so that your window can recognize the connection.
- Step 3- Click to the start button, go to “all programs” then “accessories” and then the “command prompt”.
- Step 4- Type “ipconfig /all” on the command prompt shown and the press the Enter key.
- Step 5- See the default gateway in the Ethernet adapter the numbers visible to you will be your Router’s IP address.
How do I find the IP address of my D-Link Router
- Step 1- Using your Personal computer or laptop open up a command prompt by clicking at Start\All Programs\Accessories\Command Prompt
- Step 2- In the net step, type the command: “ipconfig /all” and then press the Enter key.
- Step 3- When the result is displayed; look at the default gateway which is the IP address of your router.
- If you want to check the IP address of cisco router, Asus router etc you just need to perform the same steps mentioned above. For further assistance contact Routerlogin.ca, here you will get easy steps to know
- How to Find Router IP Address in Windows 10
- how to find router ip address mac
- how to get ip address of wireless router
- netgear router ip address
How do I find the IP address of my router?.
Contact us to get quick resolution! Call – 1-888-315-3899