Table of Contents
Disabled Facebook account
If your Facebook Ads account was disabled, it doesn’t mean your advertising days are over. There is an appeal form to get the ban on your Facebook account. when you create the ads campaign on Facebook should follow the terms and policy of Facebook.
Click here : Fix Disable Facebook Account Now!
follow the below tips step by step.. and reactive your account itself. or mail to Facebook team.
How do I re-activate a Facebook Ads account that has been disabled?
My ad account has been disabled in the past and I’ve been able to reactivate it multiple times. Here is what has worked for me and many others in your situation:
- Message the facebook support team on an hourly basis by filling in the forms and sending emails via gmail/yahoo to the autoresponse you get back. Be polite in all your emails. They will get back to you.
- Make a Business Facebook account. This will act as a backup for your personal ad account in case it gets flagged for whatever reason
Click Here : Re-Active Disable Facebook Account
Why Facebook Disabled Your ads Account?
Did you try to advertise or do any of the following prior to getting your Facebook ads account disabled?
- Create ads for a dating, relationship, or any type of singles related website?
- Make ads for an affiliate marketing program or third party advertising opportunity?
- Try to get likes for a make money online, work from home, email collection, list building, investment, or finance related page?
- Promote a website with a forwarded URL?
- Use a Facebook ads coupon you bought from fiverr or another website?
- Create a new Facebook account and immediately make ads with it?
- Submit ads on behalf of your client for their page or website?
- Employ two or more separate accounts to make ads for the name page or website within a short period of time when first creating your ads?
- Go to facebook.com.
- Type in your email address and Facebook password. Make sure to use the same email address you used to sign up for Facebook. …
- Click “Log in.” …
- Reacquaint yourself with the updated privacy settings (optional).
- Go to Facebook on a desktop computer.
- Go to your Account Settings in Ads Manager. …
- Scroll down to the end of the page.
- Click the Deactivate Ad Account link at the bottom of the page.
- A window will open asking you to confirm the deactivation.
If you’ve deactivated your account, you can reactivate it at any time just by logging in. If you can‘t remember your password, you can request a new password. Learn more about how to reactivate your account if you can‘t access the email address you listed on it.
Disabled Facebook Ads account – How to fix this?
this is how you do that:
1. Create a new email address
2. Go to Facebook main page (not yours – you have to be logged out)
3. Create page (you may also use this link):
(That’s the way to create facebook business account)
4. Start a campaign in this new account, with new credit card – whatever
5. Add your profile as admin to the ads-account
From now on you can manage the ads from your profile,
but the billing will be like those in the new business account
You may do the same for any seperate credit card you want.
Facebook Ads Policy:
- Disabled Facebook Ads account – How to fix this?
- your ads account has recently been flagged because of unusual activity
- disabled payments and ads manager
- facebook ad account deactivated
- your ad account has been flagged for policy violations
- facebook account disabled suspicious payment activity
- facebook ad account suspended
- how to reactivate facebook ad account
- policy disabled ad account help
please don’t call me..