if you want to sell your designer clothing collection online, you are in the right place. Here you will learn how to use online marketing strategies to promote clothing business online.
step by step guideline.. .
Online Marketing Strategies for Ladies Designer Clothing Boutique in India. Digital advertising is one of the fastest, most targeted ways to get in front of your Ladies Designer Boutique, but only if you set up and manage your online marketing correctly.
Our digital advertising services will help you avoid common costly mistakes and ensure that your campaigns are set up for success, so you generate leads, sales and return on investment (ROI).
Marketing is strategic. To succeed, you need highly focused goals. You need a framework for a scalable, replicable framework. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a beginner or an advanced marketer — this fact will always hold true.
If you run without direction, you’ll end up wasting two of your company’s most valuable assets: time and money.
Year 2016-17 called as a fashion year, Indian e-commerce portal that sells ethnic apparel, footwear, fashion accessories, beauty products, handcrafted home accessories and other ethnic fashion and lifestyle products.
Contact Us: 9915337448, Skype: oli-jee
When it comes to Indian dressing style, anarkali & Salwar Kameez is very easy comfortable and stylish way to wear.
Indian Fashion Cloths Categories: – Punjabi Designer Suits
If your heart beats for the timeless saree, you can feast on our rich collection of Designer Sarees, Kanchivaram Sarees, Wedding Sarees and Bollywood Sarees. We also boast of an exquisite collection of Lehengas including Designer and Bridal Lehengas. Those who are comfortable with salwar suits need not lose heart. Craftsvilla.com lets you choose from a treasure trove of elegant Anarkali Suits, trendy Palazzo Suits and stylish Straight Suits. Since we believe in fashion inspired by ethnic style, we also boast of a wide collection of Men’s Kurtas, Party Dresses, Gowns, etc.
There are a number of ways to promote your Ladies Designer Boutique but first, you should have a clear vision of your goals and objectives. One of the important strategies for promoting yourbusiness is online marketing.
Table of Contents
People search by top keywords
- designer suits by manish malhotra
- designer suits by ritu kumar
- designer suits by biba
- designer suits by neeta lulla
What you need to start the Online Designer Boutique
- Sample Designer suits
- e-commerce website
- Facebook fan page
- email id
- Phone number
- whatsapp no
- Instagram account
USA, UK, Canada, India
30-40% per sale
Next put out ads in the print and social media. You can take help from Google Ad Words and Facebook ads for good results.
Marketing strategy for your fashion-related business can take the form of implementing a single means of promotion, or devising a system to track the effectiveness of a variety of approaches. Initiate your strategy by establishing your brand
– – the essence of your fashion business that people will come to recognize
– – and incorporating it into every marketing method you employ (See Reference 2). Note that your budget will determine how many creative promotional methods you can execute.
It will increase enquiries, sales, audience and establish your brand name over online platforms.
Contact Us: 9915337448, Skype: oli-jee
Digital Marketing Strategies for ..
- Build brand awareness about products, features, or services
- Engage prospects at both ends of the interest spectrum – when they’re most intrigued and when they’ve gone cold.
- Grow business with existing customers and clients.
- Marketing starts with your customers. Before launching any campaign, make sure to do your due diligence to truly understand what your customers want and need. Remember that they are always the top priority. Why else does your business exist?
- Beyond prioritizing your customers’ needs and values, make sure to understand the path they’re taking to sales. That means paying attention to your company’s conversion funnel, a topic that we’ll review in chapter 5.
- Ignore marketing experts who tell you to ‘just start testing.’ This is an over-simplification that will end up costing your company time and money. Instead, you need to start testing with a plan. And that plan should completely revolve around your company’s prospects and customers. No exception.
Every marketing strategy should start with your customer base. Who are the people using your product? What do these individuals value, what do they feel, what products are they currently using, and what will it take to sign them on as paying customers?
Before jumping into your online marketing strategy, have a conversation with your existing customers.
How did they find out about your product or service? What was the process that transformed them from interested prospects into paying customers? What do your customers value or care about?
Chances are that the answers to these questions have little to do with whether your customers found your company online or in-person. What you’ll likely hear and find most compelling are stories about how your business solved some of your customers’ most pressing problems.
Marketing is about human-to-human relationships and can happen through any online or offline medium. At the end of the day, your customers probably won’t remember whether they found your company through a click on a Facebook ad or through a referral from a friend.
We setup and manage campaigns for clients across all major digital advertising platforms, including:
- Orgarnic Search Results – SEO
- Google AdWords search
- Google AdWords Display Network, including YouTube and remarketing
- Bing & Yahoo Ads
- Facebook ads, including Custom Audiences and retargeting
Our digital advertising services consist of two phases: Setup and Ongoing Optimization.
Explore online marketing
Using your catalog for online marketing
When you share your catalog on Social Media linking to your online catalog has a few benefits: linking to a catalog gives your customers a different shopping experience, you give your customers an opportunity to view your products page after page without distraction, and you give them a visual experience.
(1) Take a snapshot of the best page in your catalog
(2) Upload the snapshot to your tweet (a.k.a. a “TwitPic”) and share your link in the body of the tweet.
Google Ads – Ladies Designer Clothing Boutique
If you have a bit of a budget you could run a few Google Ads.
You can set a budget limit based on your limitations – $5 a day? $5 a week? Whatever it is Google Ads accommodates.
Run ads that link to your digital catalog – people searching for your products will get to see all of your products in a go.
- Or simply embed the catalog on your website
- Instagram Marketing Strategy for designer boutique
Facebook Advertising – Ladies Designer Clothing Boutique
We’ve already discussed Facebook Ads from a research perspective, but let’s consider it now as a channel for acquiring users.
While it’s possible to write a guide of this length on Facebook Ads alone, I’ll quickly summarise some of my recommendations based on a considerable amount of Facebook Ad campaigns that I’ve worked on.
- Use page promoted posts targeting people in the news feed. These ads have the highest click-through and engagement rates.
- Test as many advert variations as possible. The weirder, brighter, and more unique your ad is, the better. When everyone else zigs, zag.
- Don’t create ads using the Facebook Ad Manager (it’s awful). Either use the power editor, or a dedicated tool like Qwaya. This will make segmentation much easier.
- Use conversion tracking – by installing the conversion pixel you enable oCPM for conversion bidding. This basically means that Facebook will algorithmically optimise your budget for more conversions.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) FOR Ladies Designer Clothing Boutique
Over 500 million people search in Google every day. Regardless of what some startup celebrities may proclaim, SEO is not something you should ignore.
The strength of search marketing is that, if you have a product that people are looking for, your site can appear at the perfect moment – when they’re searching for it.
This differs to Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube advertising, where you’re relying on distraction to pull people away from what they were doing to visit your website. With Google, you’re helping them find what they were looking for in the first place.
Organic search marketing is a broad field in itself, so I won’t go into much depth at all here. However, I will impart a few pieces of advice from my experience working at an SEO agency for several years, and overseeing hundreds of campaigns.
- Don’t think you’re saving money by hiring a cheap SEO. Rankings go both ways, and if you get someone crap, they’ll cost you a lot more than you think. Be prepared to pay a decent price for good SEO services.
- Focus on what’s best for the users – when in doubt, ask yourself “is this best for our users?” – if the answer is yes, there’s a very good chance that it’s also best for search engines.
- Nothing is guaranteed. Anyone who guarantees results is most likely selling snake oil.
- It takes time. I advise most of our clients not to expect any increase in SEO traffic for at least 3 months. Of course, sometimes we see increases in as little as a week, but SEO typically takes a long time to grow.
You also have the option to print out copies of your digital catalog. Mail the printed copies with your current orders and to past customer. Clients will keep these around the house, share with friends, and potentially order from them in the future.
This simple change can dramatically boost sales. In a study conducted by the Direct Marketing Association, they found that 31% of shoppers have a retailer’s catalog with them when they make a purchase online.
Tying Trend Data into Your Keyword Strategy
All of these trend sources can be leveraged to develop a seasonal keyword strategy. To establish a foundation of data to work from, start with a review of:
- Editorial coverage of next season’s trends
- Trends terms in Pinterest
- Pantone’s color report
Trend data will need to be matched up with merchandising and marketing plans for the season. Key areas of focus are:
- Catalog product volume by trend
- Plans for features and categorization
- Blog and content development plans
With the right candidates in mind, trends can be translated with keyword brainstorming by product type, material, and color shade. From this master list, keyword targets should be chosen across the catalog and developed into meta data and URL recommendations.
For further trend optimization and reach, the top 10 keywords for the season should be circulated to teams in charge of social, blog, content, along with guidance around cross-linking products and categories from the blog or social properties.
…. how we are different from other consultants?
In addition to all that smart stuff and Google stuff, we stand for something special: customer service and integrity.
- We’re genuinely passionate about our specialties, and it shows in our results
- We promise that we’ll be there for you when you have problems
- We’ll work with you on the weekend if you need us to
- We turn down work if we think someone else can give you the same value for less money
- We are brutally honest about how much our services can help you and what your expectations should be, even if it means we lose the sale.
Knowing your customers is not enough. You also need a thorough understanding of how their values, behavioral characteristics, traits, and personality traits translate into sales with your company. A key place to start is with your organization’s sales team.
Even if you do not yet have a marketing strategy in place, you can start to identify areas where connection-building efforts are already strong. Here are some key questions to address:
Contact Us: 9915337448, Skype: oli-jee